Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This show just keeps breaking ratings records. I hope it can keep that trend going. For once, viewers are being smart, and tuning in to a d*** fine show.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

So I guess this happened during a local news segment in Montana. Sure beats the typical zombie hoax act.

If they had pulled this prank last summer when there was a huge craze over acts of cannibalism I bet there would have been a huge panic.
      sigpic

Comment

This is back in UK tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post

So I guess this happened during a local news segment in Montana. Sure beats the typical zombie hoax act.

If they had pulled this prank last summer when there was a huge craze over acts of cannibalism I bet there would have been a huge panic.
          That is so great.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...=Entertainment
            Scott Gimple to be Season 4 showrunner.

Comment

Some of the episodes his written are pretty good hopefully this is good news and they have found a solid show runner
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                Some of the episodes his written are pretty good hopefully this is good news and they have found a solid show runner
                Lets hope he lasts more than one season.
                sigpic

Comment

So... spoilers for episode 13 (episode to air this Friday in the UK)
                  Spoiler:
                  From previews, we get our first Governor/Rick showdown!
                  Cant wait!

Comment

Such a powerful episode Sunday night. This show is firing on all cylinders right now.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This season has been so amazing up to this point. Only two episodes left, and I just know they will leave us on a huge cliffhanger in the season finale.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It's going to be a great finale
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

One can only hope.

This Sunday will be interesting...Game of Thrones is going to be on at the same time as both The Walking Dead and Vikings (the repeat of Game of Thrones, at least for Vikings)...Gonna be tough to choose. But looks like this and GoT will be it...because it is the close of one show's third season and the opening of another. I like that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                            One can only hope.

This Sunday will be interesting...Game of Thrones is going to be on at the same time as both The Walking Dead and Vikings (the repeat of Game of Thrones, at least for Vikings)...Gonna be tough to choose. But looks like this and GoT will be it...because it is the close of one show's third season and the opening of another. I like that.
                            A good dilemma to have if ever there was one #firstworldproblems

Plus if there is a PVR in the house you can record Vikings.
                            sigpic

Comment

Lol yep. My roommate and I keep trying to come up with who has the worst first world problem of the week every week. So far I am winning with that particular dilemma.

We had DVR, but my dad could not figure out how to work it and then got rid of it, so no luck on that over the upcoming break.
                              sigpic

Comment

Easily the Walking Dead for me.

Don't subscribe to HBO but am getting a free weekend of HBO this weekend so am hoping GoT is replayed a couple of times Sunday night. Just got through watching S2 on dvd.
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X