X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm betting we have.

Spoiler speculation for next episode based on previews
    Spoiler:
    I'm thinking whoever keeps unlocking the gates in the preview for the next ep is obviously whoever that was out in the bushes watching them in either the first or second ep. It's not the two guys left and don't think it's any other prisoners unless one escaped and hung around the area all this time.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

Bah, keep reading spoiler posts forgetting that you guys are ahead in the US...
      Oh well, nothing major spoiled yet, but need to remember to be more careful!

Comment

Any word on renewal yet?

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Maybe we have not seen all of the
        Spoiler:
        surviving prisoners just yet.
        Time will tell.
        Spoiler:
        in episode 2 it looked like the short skinny black prisoner was running to someone, because he just didnt care about all the zombies outside so i thought then yep theres still more surviving prisoners
        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 03 November 2012, 02:34 PM.
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          Any word on renewal yet?
          Not yet. Maybe after the next few episodes. I just want to be able to breathe easy for the rest of the season.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Not yet. Maybe after the next few episodes. I just want to be able to breathe easy for the rest of the season.
            Yeah me 2
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

This is an easy renewal for AMC. I'm guessing they are just having to work out the details. I have no fears of it not being renewed.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                This is an easy renewal for AMC. I'm guessing they are just having to work out the details. I have no fears of it not being renewed.
                After that last episode, neither do I. I can't wait to see how it did in the ratings.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

For the first showing it had 9.270 million viewers and a 4.9 (Live+SD) for the 18-49 rating.

Second showing got 3.133 million viewers and a 1.7 rating. Even the 2nd showing out did the other cable shows by coming in second.

Talking Dead was 5th with 2.002 viewers and a 1.1 rating.

From TVBTN.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Damn...Talking Dead gets more viewers than some shows on SyFy...That's depressing.

After the response to this episode, I can't see AMC not renewing this show.
                    sigpic

Comment

This show is hands down one of the finest on today. I am just glad that people realize that, and actually watch it. This show is about so much more than just zombies.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Seasons 1 & 2 re-watch planned for early next year anyone else in?

This show is hands down one of the finest on today. I am just glad that people realize that, and actually watch it. This show is about so much more than just zombies.
                        thats what i try and tell people whenever im trying to get someone into it, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Agreed, especially after tonight episode (Season 3 Episode 4)

Spoiler:
                          Taking out both Lori and T Dog (he was predictable to go) in one episode, and Carols fate unknown...
                          What a gut wrenching episode, I was expecting a who opened the gate, find them, move on episode... How wrong was I!
                          Wasnt expecting Lori to give birth so early in the season, and how she died from it! Wow, Carls going to get interesting I think, so glad hes strayed from his season 2 ways...
                          And Ricks reaction at the end!
                          Also, nice to see their safe haven crumbling around them and isnt so safe anymore...

Question about Episode 4
                          Spoiler:
                          So, the guy who was watching them and who was sabotaging the prison was the prisoner that Rick left in the zombie infested courtyard?
                          Didnt get a good look at him while watching

Really looking forward to news of this shows renewal and for whats to come!
                          Last edited by Teddybrown; 09 November 2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Tomorrow night's episode should really be something special. There is so much to deal with after last week's episode. My wife and I are really looking forward to it.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

*waiting for renewal*
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

I really like this series, which is something b/c I hate zombies. Partly, I'm in love with Rick, but I like that it's more drama than horror. Definitely more gore this season, but I'll live with it.

The last 2 or three episodes have me saying "what the ****" a whole lot!

Comment

Working...
                                X