Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have no idea how badly I wish it was Sunday night already. Just have to make it a few more days.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Just hope we won't be disappointed with all these high expectations. It happens way too much. OR at least it has happened way too many times before.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

*looks at calendar....sighs* Nope it's not Sunday yet You don't know how glad I am that I got rid of Dish just in time. *paces til Sunday*
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Has anybody tried playing that online vid game yet?
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
            Has anybody tried playing that online vid game yet?
            there's an online vid game? :O WHERE?

Comment

No i havent played it yet been meaning to download it of xbla but ive been playing a bunch of games..... wwe 12, Modern Warefare 3 & Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and i finished halo reach yesterday so i havent had much of a chance to get the games/Episodes

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              there's an online vid game? :O WHERE?
              theflyattractor means the walking dead game on xbla and psn it has 5 eps, but doesnt really focus on the cast from the tv show there in it but only as cameos
              Last edited by mr_kennedy; 10 October 2012, 05:32 PM.
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                Just hope we won't be disappointed with all these high expectations. It happens way too much. OR at least it has happened way too many times before.
                I think that the only disappointing part about Sunday night will be how fast that hour goes by.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                  No i havent played it yet been meaning to download it of xbla but ive been playing a bunch of games..... wwe 12, Modern Warefare 3 & Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and i finished halo reach yesterday so i havent had much of a chance to get the games/Episodes

theflyattractor means the walking dead game on xbla and psn it has 5 eps, but doesnt really focus on the cast from the tv show there in it but only as cameos
                  Cameos? Really? Interesting. Knew it was a totally different storyline.

I'm waiting till all the eps are out and then hopefully there will be a discount for buying them all eventually.

Only 3 days and change till the premier on Sunday.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Xbla? Is that Xbox live? I'm so fail at acronyms sometimes and wow how much is it?

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                      Cameos? Really? Interesting. Knew it was a totally different storyline.

I'm waiting till all the eps are out and then hopefully there will be a discount for buying them all eventually.

Only 3 days and change till the premier on Sunday.
                      I think i seen glenn in a preview or something
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

I think i seen glenn in a preview or something
                        You're right. Saw this description on the Steam page:
                        Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes

Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                        Xbla? Is that Xbox live? I'm so fail at acronyms sometimes and wow how much is it?
                        Stands for Xbox Live Arcade. They are 400 microsoft points ($5US) per episode. You can also buy it on Steam for pc for $25US.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

I just found out that the makers of this game (telltale?) wont be release it in australia, so i cant play it, unless i play it on steam and i hate steam so i guess i wont be playing
                          Last edited by mr_kennedy; 12 October 2012, 06:16 PM.
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

I just found out that the makers of this game (telltale?) wont be release it in australia, so i cant play it, unless i play it on steam and i hate steam so i guess i wont be playing

I looked to see why and apparently it has to do with the ratings system you have. Though apparently there may be a chance you might get it sometime next year according to this post on Telltale's forums.
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

You're right. Saw this description on the Steam page:

Stands for Xbox Live Arcade. They are 400 microsoft points ($5US) per episode. You can also buy it on Steam for pc for $25US.
                              Thanks....so why is the PC version so much more? Or is that for all the eps or what?

and I'm getting giddy now....Sunday can't come fast enough

Comment

I looked to see why and apparently it has to do with the ratings system you have. Though apparently there may be a chance you might get it sometime next year according to this post on Telltale's forums.
                                Figured as much..... same thing happened with the latest mortal kombat game
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X