Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really think this whole prison storyline will translate wonderfully to the small screen.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      I really think this whole prison storyline will translate wonderfully to the small screen.
      I'm kinda glad its not a direct translation though. Geez. Show is already dark enough as it is. What I've read so far of the comic, it's down right tragic and depressing when they get to the prison...especially for Hershel. Though I do wish they'd have Tyrese in the show.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

With the world they are living in, it is supposed to be pretty dark.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

1000 posts in this thread

Comment

With the world they are living in, it is supposed to be pretty dark.
            True but I wouldn't exactly want to watch some of the content presented in the comic.
            Spoiler:
            Hershel's two young daughters being decapitated by that freak in the prison. Which obviously they won't in the show since they don't exist there. The brutality of the Governor towards Michonne when they are captured along with her retribution. Though he certainly had that coming. Too graphic for this show if presented like it was in the comic. I've just gotten to where they are about to attack the prison.

I've always wondered if they would cut off Rick's hand like in the comic and kinda think they should/will now that I've actually started reading them.

ETA: The brutal decapitation of Tyreese to that. Nooooo! I wasn't expecting that.
            Last edited by LoneStar1836; 14 September 2012, 07:12 AM.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

'The Walking Dead' Season 3 Cast Photos: Exclusive Portraits
              http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1883571.html

"The zombies are returning to TV when "The Walking Dead" Season 3 comes back this October. Can't wait to get a peek at the new season? You're in luck, because HuffPost TV has the exclusive gallery portraits of your favorite zombie apocalypse survivors..."
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/#lb-vi517579801
                New 30 second trailer

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                  True but I wouldn't exactly want to watch some of the content presented in the comic.
                  Spoiler:
                  Hershel's two young daughters being decapitated by that freak in the prison. Which obviously they won't in the show since they don't exist there. The brutality of the Governor towards Michonne when they are captured along with her retribution. Though he certainly had that coming. Too graphic for this show if presented like it was in the comic. I've just gotten to where they are about to attack the prison.

I've always wondered if they would cut off Rick's hand like in the comic and kinda think they should/will now that I've actually started reading them.

ETA: The brutal decapitation of Tyreese to that. Nooooo! I wasn't expecting that.
                  If the thing with Rick doesn't happen this season, or at some point, I will actually be a little disappointed.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I wish we had more of The Walking Dead already GGRRR
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                      I wish we had more of The Walking Dead already GGRRR
                      It is coming soon, my friend. Our painful wait is almost over.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Check out this video... Greg Nicotero gives fans a sneak peek at what's in store at Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 2012, the premiere Halloween event, at Universal Studios in Los Angeles and Orlando. Both haunted mazes will include different iconic scenes from the award-winning show!

The Walking Dead at Universal Studios' Halloween Horror Nights
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=05uAEEkTG-0

I know couldn't do this even if I lived near Hollywood or Orlando!
                        sigpic

Comment

We are getting so close now to the season premiere. It is going to be so great to have this amazing show back.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yep. Counting the days.
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                              Yep. Counting the days.
                              I have been counting them for far too long.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I have been counting them for far too long.
                                Yeah, 19th October (when it airs in the UK) cant come soon enough!

Comment

Working...
                                X