Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG where was that pic taken from? that's just.... awesome But they all look like they are nursing hangovers *giggles*
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

That is a great pic.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        OMG where was that pic taken from? that's just.... awesome But they all look like they are nursing hangovers *giggles*
        if my tv show season sucked as bad as theirs i'd be getting wasted too

Comment

Spoiler:
          Were we live is the same kind of environment as were the show is filmed. Our woods look exactly like the woods surrounding the Farm. Same tree species, underbrush, creaks, a river, marsh everything. Now every time I go out into the woods I am half expecting a Walker to come out of the brush.
          sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

i'm glad you spoilered that because if i had seen that during the season it would have ruined everything.

everything.

Comment

Er, well if your not joking the thread did say to make spoilers.
              sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                if my tv show season sucked as bad as theirs i'd be getting wasted too
                what are you saying??

Originally posted by Gormagon View Post
                Spoiler:
                Were we live is the same kind of environment as were the show is filmed. Our woods look exactly like the woods surrounding the Farm. Same tree species, underbrush, creaks, a river, marsh everything. Now every time I go out into the woods I am half expecting a Walker to come out of the brush.
                yeah it's definitely put a new spin on the down on the farm country feel
                Originally posted by jelgate
                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Bring em on I say. Country Boy knows how to survive.
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gormagon View Post
                    Er, well if your not joking the thread did say to make spoilers.
                    uhh..

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                    what are you saying??
                    that aside from the beginning of the premiere, and the final episode, this entire season was a giant snore-fest.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                      uhh..

that aside from the beginning of the premiere, and the final episode, this entire season was a giant snore-fest.
                      Wow, I see this past season totally different than you. Personally, I thought this season was amazing.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Wow, I see this past season totally different than you. Personally, I thought this season was amazing.
                        yeah i love long drawn out pointless conversations about the same nothing over and over again and then people whining a lot.
                        they try to make the conversations sounds VERY DEEP and important, and moral. But they aren't.

also, carl is the worst character.
                        and so many other characters are just getting even more terrible.

Comment

It sucks the show has lost you in so many ways.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This'll be hard to take, as a Doctor Who fan...

Spoiler:
                            The "Next" Doctor David Morrissey, playing someone called the Governor... I'm guessing thus a bad-ass...

Guess if he is anywhere near talented as an actor, it may not be an issue...
                            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                            and lots more!

Comment

Not sure where to put something about the game...so I hope this place is 'ok'.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207610
                              sigpic

Comment

This is an onset interview with Robert Kirkman about season 3.

Note: There are some minor spoilers.

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...-interview.php
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X