• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*wonders where Digi got the impression that Flyattractor is of this earth*
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

I cheated and downloaded all of S2.. just looking for a good time to watch it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
        season 2 was pretty terrible overall. i can't stand the constant whining over things, and the worthless arguments these people have. also, karl is the worst character ever and i hope he gets killed soon.
        the finale was decent, except for when farmer man was using his unlimited ammo cheat with his shotgun, plus how they all just magically manage to drive up to the highway at the same time even though they all went in different directions.

at least it HAD ZOMBIES in it though.

hopefully the reveal at the end with michonne and the prison will mean that someone takes their head out of their ass for season 3 and makes it interesting television.
        I saw this past season totally different than you. I thought, overall, it was amazing. Definitely some of the best television has to offer these days, at least IMO.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by unknown_k View Post
          I cheated and downloaded all of S2.. just looking for a good time to watch it all.
          Any time is a good time.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Season 2 coverart and special edition

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-C...3012764&sr=1-4

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-C...3012764&sr=1-1

The special edition looks...Ungainly. But whatever. It would certainly make an interesting conversation starter.
            sigpic

Comment

$55 for 13 episodes. I'd tell them to go **** themselves.

Comment

I think Amazon puts pre-orders up at the distributor SRP, so that when they come down to match the more reasonable prices of other retailers, they look like they're cutting their customers a great deal.

I wouldn't expect it to be more than $40 for the DVD at release, and $50 for the BD.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Based on what I've seen on Amazon(US) lately with other shows I'd say the BD ends up costing around $35- $40, with the dvd ending up about $30, by the time it's released.

The limited edition set looks cools lol, but I don't think I want to spend that much.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                    $55 for 13 episodes. I'd tell them to go **** themselves.
                    Yeah, if the price stayed that high, I would be right there with you.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                      Season 2 coverart and special edition

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-C...3012764&sr=1-4

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-C...3012764&sr=1-1

The special edition looks...Ungainly. But whatever. It would certainly make an interesting conversation starter.
                      Yeah...just what I want on my coffee table
                      Originally posted by jelgate
                      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I think i will stick with the normal set which being from australia i will probably have to wait awhile for, we just got s1 dvd for frak sake
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

$40 for 13 episodes? I'd tell them to go **** themselves.

Further proof I shouldn't be paying more than $1 per episode.

it's not like they need to recoup DVD costs. DVDs cost pennies.

Comment

Uh...a shelf price isn't proof that you should pick the pricing. DVDs and BDs have always been overpriced. Fact of life. But that doesn't mean one can arbitrarily pick a price point.
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

If the set doesn't sell well at full price they will drop it down eventually. Buying a TV series box set is the cheapest bit of entertainment you can get on DVD (compared to a couple hours for a movie).

Comment

Fantasy casting 419994_370646372953837_224801000871709_1379951_96477637_n.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X