X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Spoilers for this week's ep :
    Spoiler:
    So how did Randy and Shane turn into walkers without getting bit? Respiratory transmission?
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 12 March 2012, 07:03 AM. Reason: *Tagged.

Comment

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by Kikyonyc View Post
      So how did Randy and Shane turn into walkers without getting bit? Respiratory transmission?

You'll find out...

I accidentally found out because people were talking about the comic and I didn't realize. I don't want to spoil it for you.
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 12 March 2012, 06:59 AM. Reason: Requote tagged.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kikyonyc View Post
        So how did
        Spoiler:
        Randy and Shane turn into walkers without getting bit
        ? Respiratory transmission?
        Well, well, thank you for the spoiler! Next time hide it by using [spoiler] and [ /spoiler],and do it fast before someone else comes here and gets pissed of. Gen Chris. hide it as well in you Quote!
        sigpic
        - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

^ That's a massive spoiler if you haven't seen the latest episode (glad I did!). I really hope it gets tagged, or heads will roll
          sigpic

Comment

Ah crap I should have tagged it...My bad
            sigpic

Comment

Man, after how great this one was, I can't wait to see what they have in store for us in the season finale.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Is it Z.A world wide, or just the U.S?
                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Operating under the assumption that "Z.A" means Zombie Apocalypse, it's global. That much was confirmed at the end of Season 1. In the comics it's a bit less clear (but still likely to be global).
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

TV Line chats with Robert Kirkman about Sunday's episode; talks comic vs. TV differences, events of 2.12, and a few teases about the season finale.. Be warned--spoilers up to and including this past Sunday's episode, 2.12 Better Angels.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Sunday night is going to be epic. I can feel it.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

*tries not to read*
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

This is supposed to be a leaked complete online resume of the next "Besides The Dying Fire" episode. Don't read if you don't want a definite spoiler. Even if it is not genuine it can ruin everithing. I'm am itching to read it but i won't.
                          Link to source inside.
                          Last edited by Steelbox; 15 March 2012, 03:29 AM.
                          sigpic
                          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

I read that myself the other day. Now I can't wait to see it all unfold on-screen.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm going to wait, personally. I don't mind being teased, but spoilers are aptly named--they spoil the experience. Even though I do read the comics.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                I read that myself the other day. Now I can't wait to see it all unfold on-screen.
                                I know why you can't, i saw
                                Spoiler:
                                her
                                picture in there.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                I'm going to wait, personally. I don't mind being teased, but spoilers are aptly named--they spoil the experience. Even though I do read the comics.
                                I read it too Digi, but Kirkman is doing an hell of a job changing the outcome from the comic to the series like, Sophia dying, and Dale's death so early on the show. By the way can't find the teasers for next episode.
                                Last edited by Steelbox; 15 March 2012, 12:21 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X