Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, tomorrow night is the night. This is going to be so great.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Ah the Walking Dead starts back up here in the UK this Friday. Time to crack open my season 1 DVD and do a rewatch of season 1 before season 2 premieres.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
        Ah the Walking Dead starts back up here in the UK this Friday. Time to crack open my season 1 DVD and do a rewatch of season 1 before season 2 premieres.
        I just did that too Cracked into my BD set, watched 3 on Saturday, 3 on Sunday, then got to see the premiere last night. That's the real plus of having such a short first season
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I can't wait for this coming Sunday night. Especially with how the season premiere ended.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Tonight is going to be great. I can't wait to see what is in store in this second episode of the season.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Very nice second episode of the season. So far, I like the new characters we've been introduced to. What an ending too. I can't wait for next week.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

yes this show always leaves you wanting more
                sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
                  yes this show always leaves you wanting more
                  Tell me about it. I was really upset when it turned 10PM, and the episode was over. I wanted more. Waiting for next Sunday is going to be torture.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It looks like Jenner told Rick that everyone is infected if Rick is sure that there is no cure

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Tell me about it. I was really upset when it turned 10PM, and the episode was over. I wanted more. Waiting for next Sunday is going to be torture.
                      I wasn't even paying attention to the time and had turned it away during commercial and then turned it back and the ep had started over and I was like wtf and then realized what time it was. Just when it was getting really good....

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                      It looks like Jenner told Rick that everyone is infected if Rick is sure that there is no cure
                      I don't know. If everyone were infected then wouldn't all the dead have reanimated, (I think they do that in the comics, help me out here fifth man) but here the ones that die normal stay dead.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                        I don't know. If everyone were infected then wouldn't all the dead have reanimated, (I think they do that in the comics, help me out here fifth man) but here the ones that die normal stay dead.
                        Maybe depending on how they die determines how long it takes for them to come back ? Didn't Renner say it took like 5 hours or something for his wife to come back as a Zombie ?

Comment

The Hollywood Reporter
                          AMC Renews 'The Walking Dead' for Season 3

The zombie drama based on the long-running comic by Robert Kirkman gets a fast pickup after shattering basic cable ratings records with its second season premiere.
                          http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...eason-3-249366
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                            The Hollywood Reporter
                            AMC Renews 'The Walking Dead' for Season 3

The zombie drama based on the long-running comic by Robert Kirkman gets a fast pickup after shattering basic cable ratings records with its second season premiere.
                            http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...eason-3-249366
                            Scooooooore!

Post that as its own thread so as many people as possible see it!
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Renewed already? That is so awesome. They know they have a great one on their hands.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                                Maybe depending on how they die determines how long it takes for them to come back ? Didn't Renner say it took like 5 hours or something for his wife to come back as a Zombie ?
                                Yeah, the time does vary for the ones bitten, etc. but the other dead ones are still dead, and I think they'd have come back by now. (As in why are dead bodies still inside vehicles?) But you could be right as I did look and in the comic the ones that die from things other than zombies do come back. In the comics
                                Spoiler:
                                Shane is killed by a gun shot to the neck, Rick buries him but comes back later and digs him up, and he has turned into a zombie.
                                I'm still thinking though that the CDC guy told Rick his wife was pregnant.
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X