This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma626 View Post
    Just so you all know, TWD has been renewed for a 13 episode second season!
    Yeah, I had read about that. Great news, isn't it? I just wish that Season 1 was longer than it is.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I wonder if they will go back for Col. Makepeace.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
        I wonder if they will go back for Col. Makepeace.
        That wasn't Makepeace, but he was Col. Edwards in Enemy Mine in S7.

Spoiler:

I think Rick might go back for him, but I hope not. Guy was an ass. At least the black guy chained and locked the door shut so the zombies wouldn't rip him to shreds. I thought he'd kick him the hacksaw, but I wouldn't want to get left behind either....
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Man I hate being behind you guys
          sigpic

Comment

it was even better than the first episode!!
            I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

I still can't believe what they did to that Horse , ... that was so sad kind of like I am Legend and the Dog
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post

Spoiler:

I think Rick might go back for him, but I hope not. Guy was an ass. At least the black guy chained and locked the door shut so the zombies wouldn't rip him to shreds. I thought he'd kick him the hacksaw, but I wouldn't want to get left behind either....
                ah your right, I was just mixing up their names doh.

Comment

Really great 2nd episode. So far its off to a strong start.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post

Spoiler:

I didn't even notice that. I just recognized him as a Fulcrum agent from the second season of Scrubs.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry, that's supposed to be Chuck, not Scrubs. D'oh!
                      sigpic

Comment

Watched the First episode again today...seen it 4 times and the scene where his put the legless zombie out of it's pain still makes me cry a little
                        "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

About Rooker's character:

Spoiler:
                          He's credited in four additional episodes in IMDB.

Comment

ok... i watched nevertheless the second episode, and I kinda liked it.. did not scared the **** out of me like the first episode, so point for them. love the characters... so thats a plus.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma626 View Post
                              Just so you all know, TWD has been renewed for a 13 episode second season!
                              Yay! I love this show. A fabulous game of survival when your back is up against the wall.
                              Spoiler:
                              I was cringing as they covered themselves in blood and guts, only to have the rain be their enemy.

What's going to happen when Hero Rick meets up with his wife and former partner?

Did you feel bad for the guy left chained to the pipe?

Zombies are better at climbing chain-link fences than I would have thought possible.
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                              GateCon Attendee 2008
                              Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Can I just say after only 2 eps I love this show already
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X