Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hm.. I watched the premiere,... it was good, scary.... but I did not like it. Ill stick to true blood... sorry bear thats the first show I wont watch that you compose! Off topic, the fringe episode was awesome as hell!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Better than reality TV? That shouldn't be hard.
      Even soaps are better than reality TV and that is saying something cause I hate soaps

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
      hm.. I watched the premiere,... it was good, scary.... but I did not like it. Ill stick to true blood... sorry bear thats the first show I wont watch that you compose! Off topic, the fringe episode was awesome as hell!
      I didn't like True blood, I got through 1 and a quarter eps of it, couldn't watch any more *shrugs* And awesome, we should get new Fringe on Tuesday

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT.....No i'm not that excited *bounces*
      sigpic

Comment

Besides the bit of gore I totally loved the episode. Nicely paced, good storyline. Bring it on!
        Chicago Con Attendee 2011
        Chicago Con Attendee 2010
        GateCon Attendee 2008
        Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

it seems i am the only one who does not like it, am i? good for the show! Although I do not like it, I hope it does well because nowadays there are rare shows like these on air...
          sigpic

Comment

Saw it last night finally. It was aw
            Spoiler:
            esome HA almost got you there didn't I
            sigpic

Comment

AWESOME.
              i have no more words for episode 2. Just Awesome.
              Jack O'Neill - "Hammond is insisting SG-1 needs a sociopolitical nerd to offset our overwhelming coolness."

Comment

double post
                Last edited by Rocksy; 07 November 2010, 08:47 PM. Reason: double post
                Jack O'Neill - "Hammond is insisting SG-1 needs a sociopolitical nerd to offset our overwhelming coolness."

Comment

Episode 2 - Guts

Spoiler:
                  I had a bit of an "oh come on" moment when the key bounced straight down the drain but other than that I thoroughly enjoyed this week too. Frak, another series to love....to death!
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

One more thing guys...

Spoiler:
                    He's an organ donor.

Oh my God I think I'm in love with this show.
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      One more thing guys...

Spoiler:
                      He's an organ donor.

Oh my God I think I'm in love with this show.
                      Oh man, I howled when I heard that
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Great second ep.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

I missed yesterday's episode.

Comment

Good second ep, I think Glen is my favourite character already
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                              Great second ep.
                              Indeed it was. This show is off to a very nice start IMO. I can't wait for the next episode.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Just so you all know, TWD has been renewed for a 13 episode second season!
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Working...
                                X