tales of the walking dead-101 AMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tales of the walking dead-101 AMC

i only saw the first episode but i am a little disappointed, i am willing to give it a few more chances, before i decide.
    comming up on AMC
    tuesday FEBRUARY 14 2023 you can catch the first 6 episodes TUESDAY - THURSDAY

E-1- evie and joe-in a road trip story a reclusive prepper abandons his bunker in search of a female from his past.

E-2-blair and gina-in a fast paced reality-twisting buddy action heist- a disgruntled receptionist and her overbearing boss are trapped together as atlanta collapses under the walker apocalypse forcing them to work together to escape the city.

E-3-dee-a mother evolves after she and her daughter escape violence and take refuge on a vintage steam boat.

E-4-amy and Dr.everett-in a nature documentary set in the "dead sector" a naturalist studied walkers.

E-5-davon-in a noir-ISH fractured memory thriller, a young stranger suddenly wakes up in a dangerous foreign town.

E-6-La dona-a haunting tale of an apocalypse traumatized couple who may or may not be tormented by a haunted house.​

i saw the second episode and was disappointed again, yes it does have zombies in it, but the stories don't seem to have any connection to the WD universe aside from the zombies, all in all i give it a 5.5-6.2 out of 10, i am having a tough time working up the courage to watch the third episode.

Comment

Working...
    X