The 100 (CW) new Sci-Fi series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    That would grate the heck out of bellamy then!
    My thinking exactly.

Comment

And these 'reapers'. Are they canibals>??
      My first thought was of the Firefly Reavers... they look approximately the same, and act approximately the same.

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
      Was it ever established for certain that the wreck was the drop ship rather than part of the Ark? It looked like some pretty big chunks broke off when the drop ship launched, we only saw the descent from a distance...
      Except that they showed one big fireball, and no smaller fireballs. So yeah, that does leave little to the imagination.

Just watched the "We are grounders part 2".
      Spoiler:
      so both Bellamy and finn got fried. Though i do also wonder how many others were lost in that final battle.
      Also loved the ending where we saw the survivors in the Mountain fort. Wonder what took them so long to intervene.
      That last part gave me an "Oh no, not LOST please? "-feel, though I'm nevertheless curious about these mysterious mountain men. They obviously have put the fear of god into the clans, and no doubt the Reapers to. Perhaps getting caught by them actually means never to be seen again.

And I don't think Finn and Bellamy are as dead as they want us to believe.

One was injured (iirc Bellamy), and the other on his butt. They didn't have much time to get that far away to try and find somewhere to survive..
      BUT its a Scifi show, so who knows.
      The wideshot gave us a view of what the outburst of the rockets did to the surrounding area. I think if they made it outside, through that one tunnel Bellamy came through, they have gotten singed a little but perhaps they could have made it. I don't know... but I could be wrong and they did kill them both off. Too bad, cause I kinda liked Finn.

And the Arc-folk, now on the ground, so have no idea what they are in for.

Our warrior princess (so excited that is Dichen Lachman) seemed peeved she was being put aside by the overlords. She clearly isn't being held into hight esteem. Too bad, I had sincerely hoped women had gained some ground in that regard.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And now she is captive of the mountain men just like the rest of the 100.

Comment

And now she is captive of the mountain men just like the rest of the 100.
          One more thing to blame on the invaders...

Comment

I'm just wondering what took them so long to come out of their camp?

Comment

I'm just wondering what took them so long to come out of their camp?
              Maybe they needed more intel first... see what they were dealing with.

Comment

Also, i wonder if during the entire time, whether their transmissions were getting intercepted.

Comment

I think all those questions will be answered in season 2 -- at least, I hope they will be.

Comment

They better be.

Comment

Well I'll actually get to watch this series at long last.
                      It starts to air here in the UK on July 7th on E4.
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Enjoy!

I did... and I certainly was surprised at the end.

Comment

Agreed. A most enjoyable show so far.

Comment

I found this show really enjoyable as well. The first 2 episodes were ok(I liked them well enough), but I think the show starts to get better after the third episode. Things get more interesting as the season goes on and most of the characters get developed nicely(IMO). Several of the characters that I loved by the end of the season were ones that I hated early on.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah it starts here on Monday. But I'm gonna record the whole season before I watch it, and wait till season 3 is confirmed before I start watching season 1.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Yeah it starts here on Monday. But I'm gonna record the whole season before I watch it, and wait till season 3 is confirmed before I start watching season 1.
                                Don't you mean season 2? Which is already confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                                X