No announcement yet.

The 100 (CW) new Sci-Fi series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The preponderance of teenagers in the early episodes was almost enough to turn me off on the show, I don't really need to see another show full of teenage angst and hormones, but to my surprise, the youngsters in this show behaved quite maturely.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      The preponderance of teenagers in the early episodes was almost enough to turn me off on the show, I don't really need to see another show full of teenage angst and hormones, but to my surprise, the youngsters in this show behaved quite maturely.

The CW is like that with some of its shows. First you think angst and bam! They shove quality tv down your face out of nowhere. With the others? The play it straight with the angst.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

And what angst they DO have, is well acted and actually is sprouting naturally, from their collective experiences.

Comment

I think it's safe to call it drama and not angst.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Looking it up online, i see that S4 IS being kicked in for Jan (poss march) time frame, same 11-13 eps, and it deals with the fall out of the nuke plants going off..

Comment

Season 4 will start airing on Wed Feb 1 at 9pm.

http://tvline.com/2016/11/16/the-100...premiere-date/
              sigpic

Comment

Well, feb is right in the Jan-mar the site i saw mentioned..

Comment

I HOPE they change course. By the end of last year, I was really tired of the constant fighting between various groups being the primary story of the show.

Comment

What else could they do? Try to rebuild a nation state and elect a leader who will deal with other "states". They can build an HQ in Ton DC and set it mainly in the western portion of that HQ. They can call it the "West Part"
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

I would rather that the warring just end in some way; the groups agree to ignore each other, or maybe the Ark people go off to some other ruined part of the country, whatever, I don't care.
                      Then they can focus on the challenges of rebuilding civilization. But they have to be able to do that, and they can't with all this constant fighting.

At least that's the way I would like it to go.

Comment

I hope for god sake, they start showing us MORE of the world, and where the other arc drops landed..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          I hope for god sake, they start showing us MORE of the world, and where the other arc drops landed..
                          That would be good too.. Assuming they don't just start fighting with whoever they find there.

I wonder if this show is partially owned by a company that makes fake blood and gore for special effects....

Comment

That would be good too.. Assuming they don't just start fighting with whoever they find there.

I wonder if this show is partially owned by a company that makes fake blood and gore for special effects....

That would be Game of Thrones and Walking Dead
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Maybe they are!

Comment

I'm watching the show online in the new season. The UK start weeks behind the US and I was sick of getting spoiled
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X