The 100 (CW) new Sci-Fi series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    Yay! The 100 is getting a season 4! I'm so happy that it and several other series that I like on the CW have been renewed.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...-for-2016-17/#
    GOOD!!! Though i was really hoping some o their stuff (all the vampire lovin shows) would end.

Comment

Just watching season 1 now and i really like the show. I almost gave up on the pilot but so glad I didn't
      sigpic
      Kenton Canada

Comment

Keep at it. It's a good show, overall.
        Mild spoiler for S 2 & 3:
        Spoiler:
        A little too much constant fighting for my taste, but I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenton-Atlantis View Post
          Just watching season 1 now and i really like the show. I almost gave up on the pilot but so glad I didn't
          'Keep doing so.. Its imo a very well done show.

Comment

Almost finished season 2 now ! You were right this show keeps getting better
            sigpic
            Kenton Canada

Comment

Glad you are liking it!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                GOOD!!! Though i was really hoping some o their stuff (all the vampire lovin shows) would end.
                If those shows pay for things like 100, The Flash, and so on...then more power to them! The first CW shows I watched were Reign and The 100. At first I thought it was going to be like those vampire love fest shows, but was pleasantly surprised...and then I ran into Arrow. So this is where SyFy sent its good writers huh?

So I realized that I accidentally dropped this show after season 1...It happens. I think I was distracted by The Flash or something. Anywho. Glad to see it's going into a fourth season (Which guarantees a 5th, unless they mess up badly). I have to play catch up now >.>
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Well, since it should iirc kick back in around mid october or so, that gives you plenty of time to do so!

Comment

I think it comes back midseason, around January maybe, like it did this past season.
                    sigpic

Comment

You would think it being the end of August, we might have seen a preview for the new season by now..

Comment

I don't think it returns until January
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

It's a bit of a "Spring" show.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

More like an Xmas season than purely spring. BUT i remember last year we had (by mid sept) a preview trailer for S3 on the CW..

Comment

I can't wait for this to come back. I got really angry after episode 7 from season 3, which I won't say about due to a major spoiler. However, I got over it and finished watching season 3 and now I'm excited again. I came to the show for Octavia, stayed for Lexa, and will come back for Paige Turco's character Abby.

This show literally makes me feel (physically) a full range of emotions. It's sometimes a little silly and "young" (being YA) but still, I think the story is gripping enough. We shall see what season 4 has in store for us.

Comment

Originally posted by hathor. View Post
                                It's sometimes a little silly and "young" (being YA) but still, I think the story is gripping enough. We shall see what season 4 has in store for us.
                                That's imo one of the BETTER aspects of this show.. It does seem to be geared somewhat more for the teen/young adult crowd, but still gets into serious stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X