Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, since it was either that or
    Spoiler:
    allow Cage and co, to commit murder on all their friends and even clarke's mother
    , i felt it was justified.

Comment

War crimes are being committed left, right and center.
      Spoiler:
      And the fact that Clarke hesitated, showed she knew it would come with a price. She and Bellamy stood at a fork in the road: kill the mountain men and save their friends and family, or let the mountain men kill their friends and family for their own gain and possibly terrorise the ground when they made it on top.

It's not easy being the good guys in war.

Spoiler:
      I wonder where Clarke's gonna go now.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Spoiler:
        And the fact that Clarke hesitated, showed she knew it would come with a price. She and Bellamy stood at a fork in the road: kill the mountain men and save their friends and family, or let the mountain men kill their friends and family for their own gain and possibly terrorise the ground when they made it on top.

It's not easy being the good guys in war.

Spoiler:
        I wonder where Clarke's gonna go now.
        Spoiler:
        She did try and save them and not hurt the innocent mountain people, most of them probably had no idea that they were kidnapping and killing the arc people. I think the blame is on Cage as he left them no choice. I wonder if Clarke will go and find Lexa and out her as the backstabbing non trustworthy thing that she is. Maybe Clarke bests her and has a new place with the grounders. WTH with Jaha???

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Well, since it was either that or
          Spoiler:
          allow Cage and co, to commit murder on all their friends and even clarke's mother
          , i felt it was justified.
          Spoiler:

It was justified by far more than that. Given the Mt. Men's habit of using other human beings as resources, to be consumed to further their own lives, or even the attitude that allowed them to do that it's a safe bet that if allowed to survive and remain in control of the technical and weaponory advantages of Mt. Weather, they would have subjugated and captured all of the humans from the Ark, as well as the Grounders for future use, perhaps for research, or maybe even food. In war, sometimes the Nuclear option is justified, and if you ask me, this was certainly such a case, as after the grounders bailed, Clarke & Co. had little choice. Clarke clearly went into this with the intent of not killing anyone she didn't have to, but the grounder's departure left them no other choice.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
            Spoiler:
            She did try and save them and not hurt the innocent mountain people, most of them probably had no idea that they were kidnapping and killing the arc people. I think the blame is on Cage as he left them no choice. I wonder if Clarke will go and find Lexa and out her as the backstabbing non trustworthy thing that she is. Maybe Clarke bests her and has a new place with the grounders. WTH with Jaha???
            Spoiler:
            I don't think simply outing Lexa is on Clarke's mind at all. If you ask me, she's out for blood. As I've said elsewhere, I wouldn't want to be Lexa when Clarke catches her next season. Might even be the basis of the episode title "Blood must have Blood".

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              Spoiler:
              I don't think simply outing Lexa is on Clarke's mind at all. If you ask me, she's out for blood. As I've said elsewhere, I wouldn't want to be Lexa when Clarke catches her next season. Might even be the basis of the episode title "Blood must have Blood".
              Spoiler:
              I guess I was thinking more along the lines of Clarke ratting her out as dishonorable warrior to the rest of the grounders and then wiping her out completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                I felt real bad for Bellamy. Having gotten used to the good people in the mountain, like Maya and the others who helped, having to put his hand on it with clarke. He KNEW they were all going to die as well.

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                I can see the kids being given a pass as they were to young to know. BUT i doubt that after all the ruckas of rounding up the remaining 44, the rest didn't know what was going on.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                Spoiler:

It was justified by far more than that. Given the Mt. Men's habit of using other human beings as resources, to be consumed to further their own lives, or even the attitude that allowed them to do that it's a safe bet that if allowed to survive and remain in control of the technical and weaponory advantages of Mt. Weather, they would have subjugated and captured all of the humans from the Ark, as well as the Grounders for future use, perhaps for research, or maybe even food. In war, sometimes the Nuclear option is justified, and if you ask me, this was certainly such a case, as after the grounders bailed, Clarke & Co. had little choice. Clarke clearly went into this with the intent of not killing anyone she didn't have to, but the grounder's departure left them no other choice.
                Spoiler:
                It did seem like they pushed the angle that "she had no choice". Especially when While abby was on the table, getting drilled into, Marcus said "we will donate it", and cage didn't seem interested. He wanted it NOW, and nothing else would do.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I kinda feel once Clarke Shot Dante that that was the only way it was going to end, Cage wouldnt have negotiated with Clarke after she killed his father, he was already fairly obsessed with his people living outside of Mnt Weather, Clarke killing his father pretty much sank any chance of a peaceful solution

Spoiler:
                  im very intrigued about the City of Light and is that really the city of light where Jaha and or Murphy ended up? im inclined to think not, and how does the hologram lady know jaha so well? when he hallucinated his son back on the Ark was it really an hallucination or was it the holographic lady pretending to be his son to get him to bring the missile on earth

Spoiler:
                  One last thing, i was kinda hoping Cage survived and made it to the City of Light and go on to cause problems for Jaha's people once they all made it there

overall an amazing season cant wait for season 3
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Is being good and not reading the spoilers.
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      im very intrigued about the City of Light and is that really the city of light where Jaha and or Murphy ended up? im inclined to think not, and how does the hologram lady know jaha so well? when he hallucinated his son back on the Ark was it really an hallucination or was it the holographic lady pretending to be his son to get him to bring the missile on earth
                      On that Angle, i doubt that the
                      Spoiler:
                      hologram lady had the capacity to project into space, but maybe her 'drones' have been listening on Jaha for long enough she "Feels she knows him"..

Comment

How true to the books are the show? (I haven't read the book(s?)) I've heard the tv-series is better...? I'm a little skeptic about Jaha's storyline for next season, and well I'm not completely onboard with that happened in the finale..

Comment

I didn't even know it was based on any book(s), not until it said so in the opening credits. So, can't help you there.

However, as the saying goes "the book's always better", it's quite possible it's better than the tv-series. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Halfifrit View Post
                            How true to the books are the show? (I haven't read the book(s?)) I've heard the tv-series is better...? I'm a little skeptic about Jaha's storyline for next season, and well I'm not completely onboard with that happened in the finale..
                            I only read the first book, I think there might be 2. I liked it, I read it quite a while ago and don't remember it in detail , but as I remember, it's quite different.

Comment

Who's the author of the book(s)?

Comment

Kass Morgan

The 100 @ Goodreads

Comment

Working...
                                X