The 100 (CW) new Sci-Fi series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I seem to get annoyed quite easily these days.
    Huh? Nobody "gets" me.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      Yeah, I'm sure didn't go over well with some of them.

Agree

Yeah, and it wasn't even a crack-ship or whatever, where people thought that putting them together in fan-fiction or something, would be funny for some reason. They apparently had amazing chemistry and their scenes in season 2 were really hot (even that one brief scene in season 1 where he threw her in a prison cell showed that they had chemistry). And apparently Monroe was just misunderstood and not really responsible for anything he did during the first season, because he never wanted anyone dead, even though he was trying to have them killed for an entire season. Some even said that since season 2 was a bit different than season 1, what happened in season 1 shouldn't be considered canon. Even if the characters had "chemistry" not all chemistry is automatically romantic or should lead to a romantic relationship in a show.
      Um okay, I'm slightly disturbed by that And how can you dismiss season 1 and make it non canon?

There are different types of chemistry between characters. It's not all romantic chemistry. Some people need to learn the difference. Anyways I've unliked The 100 page. With the UK being a few eps behind I was getting too much info on eps we haven't seen yet plus I'm getting tired of all the Bellarke, Clexa nonsense in almost evry post. Now some are mentioning Abby/Kane. I had to double check to make sure it was The 100 FB page or a dating page
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Huh? Nobody "gets" me.
        Funnily enough it happens once a month
        sigpic

Comment

I pretty much ignore any romantic liaisons between characters unless it is essential to the telling of the main story. If it gets to be too "in your face", I may stop watching a show altogether. I figure if it's not essential to the storyline, who gets together with whom is no more my business than who gets together with who at work, or any other setting.

Particularly with a show like this one, where half of the characters are basically raging balls of hormones on legs. Even this group, which on the whole, has acted surprisingly mature in their circumstances can't be immune from that stage of life.

Comment

Um okay, I'm slightly disturbed by that And how can you dismiss season 1 and make it non canon?
            Not sure lol, but a relationship between the two could have made more sense if all the killing and torture of friends and family members, along with the numerous counts of attempted murder, could just be wiped away.

There are different types of chemistry between characters. It's not all romantic chemistry. Some people need to learn the difference. Anyways I've unliked The 100 page. With the UK being a few eps behind I was getting too much info on eps we haven't seen yet plus I'm getting tired of all the Bellarke, Clexa nonsense in almost evry post. Now some are mentioning Abby/Kane. I had to double check to make sure it was The 100 FB page or a dating page
            Yeah, there are different types of chemistry, and people (even attractive men and women) can love each other and just be friends, without wanting to be in a romantic or sexual relationship.

It's probably best to keep away from the Facebook page if you're behind and don't want to know almost everything that happens before you get a chance to watch.
            Last edited by VampyreWraith; 27 February 2015, 07:24 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Good thing then i DON'T facebook. No need for me to stay away!

Comment

I don't use Facebook anymore either, and I don't know if it's changed since I last used it, but I don't think there's even the option to tag spoilers and everyone just comments freely on whatever they feel like.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  I pretty much ignore any romantic liaisons between characters unless it is essential to the telling of the main story. If it gets to be too "in your face", I may stop watching a show altogether. I figure if it's not essential to the storyline, who gets together with whom is no more my business than who gets together with who at work, or any other setting.

Particularly with a show like this one, where half of the characters are basically raging balls of hormones on legs. Even this group, which on the whole, has acted surprisingly mature in their circumstances can't be immune from that stage of life.
                  Well it's good that there's nothing between Clarke and Bellamy so I don't have to pretend or ignore anything

But yes they are quite mature. But I suppose they had to grow up with what they've been through.

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                  Not sure lol, but a relationship between the two could have made more sense if all the killing and torture of friends and family members, along with the numerous counts of attempted murder, could just be wiped away.
                  Yep, but you can't ignore it just because you don't like it or want something else to fit better.

Yeah, there are different types of chemistry, and people (even attractive men and women) can love each other and just be friends, without wanting to be in a romantic or sexual relationship.
                  Contrary to popular belief men and women can be just friends without romance being involved. I wish more shows would do this instead of feeling pressured into geting the male/female main characters together. WH13 was good at it, till the screwed it all up in the last season.

It's probably best to keep away from the Facebook page if you're behind and don't want to know almost everything that happens before you get a chance to watch.
                  I've unliked the FB page. I feel better about it now. I can just enjoy the show now without reading all the nonsense.
                  sigpic

Comment

I can't believe Season 2 is almost over, its been a great season imo
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

We are a few episodes behind the U.S. But yes, season 2 has been great.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've been enjoying this season so far as well.
                        sigpic

Comment

I am loving S2 more than S1 that's for sure.

Comment

Season 1 set the scene.
                            Season 2 is a lot darker.

I don't trust the Mount Weather people one bit.
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Was 5 episodes behind but watched them all today... my reaction at the end of 16: "What. The. Hell?!"

And lots of "This is not good. This is gonna end bad. Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Not good! Not good! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, noooooo..." ... *quivering lip*
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Was 5 episodes behind but watched them all today... my reaction at the end of 16: "What. The. Hell?!"

And lots of "This is not good. This is gonna end bad. Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Not good! Not good! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, noooooo..." ... *quivering lip*
                                Spoiler:
                                I was surprised they went as far as make Clarke and Belemey commit genocide.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X