No announcement yet.

The 100 (CW) new Sci-Fi series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The show's second part of season 2 will be back next week. About time.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanks for the advice to give this show a go. The fact that it's ended up being renewed for a 3rd season is usually a good sign that it's worth watching I guess. The first season is on Netflix so I'll start on it at the weekend, see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
        Thanks for the advice to give this show a go. The fact that it's ended up being renewed for a 3rd season is usually a good sign that it's worth watching I guess. The first season is on Netflix so I'll start on it at the weekend, see how it goes.
        Just don't give up during the first few episodes. To some people, it started out with a little too much teen angst, but the episodes get better and better.

Comment

Originally posted by txlucky1 View Post
          Just don't give up during the first few episodes. To some people, it started out with a little too much teen angst, but the episodes get better and better.
          Exactly! I gave up 1/2 way through the first episode. After reading this thread I started again and got hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by txlucky1 View Post
            Agree with you I do.
            At the start, I was leery of this show.. too damned many children involved, but it turned out that they acted in a mostly reasonable fashion, and I enjoyed season 1.
            However, this season is losing me.. just seems to be rather incoherent at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              However, this season is losing me.. just seems to be rather incoherent at times.
              Season 2 not going the way you hoped it would go, or what sort of coherence are you missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Season 2 not going the way you hoped it would go, or what sort of coherence are you missing?
                It seems they are going in too many different directions, or too many different subplots, and it's coming off somewhat muddled.

Comment

How so? They have only 2 subplots.. the mountain men issue, and the grounders issue.

Comment

Well, there's also Camp Jaha and the struggle with the adults trying to figure out where the remaining 100 fit in. The remaining 100 divided trying to find a way to reunite with the others in the mountain. The Grounders causing all sorts of mayhem. The Mountainmen up to no good (seriously they have that look).

Comment

One other thing that bugs me about this show.
                      Just how realistic is it that Clarke is always going around showing a ton of cleavage in her circumstances?
                      I'm not against eye candy, and hers is pleasant to watch, but it's just not realistic.

Comment

Any idea when this weeks episode's thread will open up for comments?

Comment

It's open right now, this past week's episode was "Remember Me" (ep 209). I'm just weird and hate being the first one to post in threads, so I usually don't lol.

Oh, and Clarke seems to dress pretty normally to me (her shirt doesn't seem super tight or super low cut). It's not like she's running through the woods in a corset with push-up bra. Maybe it's because I'm not a guy and not into girls, but I've honestly never even noticed Clarke's cleavage lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

Clarke running around showing a lot of cleavage....?
                            I hadn't really noticed....
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                              One other thing that bugs me about this show.
                              Just how realistic is it that Clarke is always going around showing a ton of cleavage in her circumstances?
                              I'm not against eye candy, and hers is pleasant to watch, but it's just not realistic.
                              I have to say, I never noticed it either.....but I'm also not a dude. They all seem to dress the same to me, don't they have jackets on a lot of the time?

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                                Oh, and Clarke seems to dress pretty normally to me (her shirt doesn't seem super tight or super low cut). It's not like she's running through the woods in a corset with push-up bra. Maybe it's because I'm not a guy and not into girls, but I've honestly never even noticed Clarke's cleavage lol.
                                If that girl isn't wearing a push-up, then her boobs still think they're in a zero gravity environment.

Comment

Working...
                                X