No announcement yet.

The 100 (CW) new Sci-Fi series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he is meaning more what are the grounders goign to do to his dead body!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      I think he is meaning more what are the grounders goign to do to his dead body!
      Well, if the commander's reaction is anything to go by then I have a feeling they aren't going to do anything to his body. Lincoln stated they wanted him to suffer like the people he killed, but since Clarke saved him from the ritual "blood for blood" punishment by stabbing him to death (--> seriously chilling moment, that had me holding my breath when realization dawned on me what she was going to do).

The Commander states: "It's done!", so blood has been spilled even if it was Clarke who spilled it and not the Grounders.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Ummm death
        I would have to double check to be sure, but I didn't see any blood dripping from Finn's neck. The girl, forget her name, could be pulling a clever Odysseus by squeezing the knife into her hand and telling Finn to fake it.

Comment

Originally posted by shmglsky View Post
          I would have to double check to be sure, but I didn't see any blood dripping from Finn's neck. The girl, forget her name, could be pulling a clever Odysseus by squeezing the knife into her hand and telling Finn to fake it.
          Clarke stabbed him in his heart. When she pulls away, you can see the wound on his shirt. Quick, clean death.

Comment

Just watched the November man with Pierce Brosnan, and our girl Clarke was in it as a love interest for Brosnan's student!

Comment

Season 2 starts to air in the UK on 6th January on E4.
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                Season 2 starts to air in the UK on 6th January on E4.
                I have yet to see a single episode appear on local TV... ...man if I wouldn't be able to watch shows other ways I would not be watching this many. Possibly none at all.

Comment

I've been wondering whether to give this show a go, I was put off by the initial trailers which showed that it was a show about a load of teenagers being exiled from a space station to a ravaged Earth and trying to survive in a dark forest. Is it worth watching?

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                    I've been wondering whether to give this show a go, I was put off by the initial trailers which showed that it was a show about a load of teenagers being exiled from a space station to a ravaged Earth and trying to survive in a dark forest. Is it worth watching?
                    yes

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                      Yes. Give it 2 or 3 episodes, it gets much better. I found the kids a bit annoying in the first episode, but I got hooked a couple episodes in.

Comment

Definitely worth it.

I was wary at first myself, especially since it was a) The CW, and B) a bunch of horny teenagers on their own... But boy, am I glad I started watching and kep watching. It's rare these days that a show can give me what The 100 has given me - scenes that pull you in completely.

Comment

Especially with their pulling of the Tomorrow people, but keeping shows like vampire diaries and the like.

Comment

Like Grampy Jelgate use to say, "One man's treasure is another man's garbage." He also said to never trust a person who wore a glass eye. But that doesnt seem revelant.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

He also said to never trust a person who wore a glass eye. But that doesnt seem revelant.
                              My Dutch/German teacher in highschool wore a glass eye... it's very relevant.

Comment

Like Grampy Jelgate use to say, "One man's treasure is another man's garbage." He also said to never trust a person who wore a glass eye. But that doesnt seem revelant.
                                ANd unfortunately there are too many people it seems, who like those vampire based garbage shows.

Comment

Working...
                                X