The 100 (CW) new Sci-Fi series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watching season 2 yet?

I'm really loving the mountain men so far, and Clarke is just getting more badass by the episode. Love seeing a bit of her rebel side come out.

Comment

Personally, I'm a bit underwhelmed by season 2.
      sigpic

Comment

I am loving the whole angle for season 2, in wanting to unite the grounders and the survivors against the mountain men, but really wish there was more to the mountain men than just 'lets bleed everyone dry to give our selves radiation resistance'..

Comment

I really enjoyed season 1, but I think this season is a lot better. I'm really loving it so far. The only thing that I liked more (and kind of miss) about season 1, was having the Ark up in space.
          sigpic

Comment

I really wish they would let us know if any other parts survived.

Comment

Well, I must say that the second season has picked up some momentum. I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
              sigpic

Comment

It has definitely hit its stride. Though i really wish they would spend an ep or two, focusing on the "other survivors'.. Maybe even see some other countries and whether they also have grounders.

Comment

I'm finally caught up, and what a rollercoaster ride it has been.

My goddess!! I just want to pull Clarke through the screen and hug her. Even Murphy deserves a hug.

And Jasper I want to smack upside the head. Good thing he's come to his senses at last.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

My goddess!! I just want to pull Clarke through the screen and hug her. Even Murphy deserves a hug.

And Jasper I want to smack upside the head. Good thing he's come to his senses at last.
                    I couldn't agree with you more
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah he did eventually. I thought we would have to wait until Octavia slapped some sense into him. But he came to his sense by himself.

Comment

I am just wondering whether its too late for him and the rest though.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          I am just wondering whether its too late for him and the rest though.
                          The 47 are definitely in for a bumpy ride, but I don't think it's too late... at least, I'm hoping it's not too late, cause I really like the remaining ones to rejoin the other 100 (or what's left of them - since we've lost a few over the 1.5 seasons)

And oh my goddess, Finn... such a broken fella... that last scene gave me chills, it was that good.

Comment

I just wonder what Finn's final fate will be?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              Ummm death
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                Umm... what Jelgate said.

Comment

Working...
                                X