Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    I'm excited about the premier tonight!!
    TONIGHT!?!?!?! Thanks, I would have missed it.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

i'll be tuning in tonight.
      lets just say my expectations are not high.

Comment

Will be watching and hope it's good. Need a program to watch on Monday nite before Castle!!

Comment

Just watched Terra Nova with a few other GW folks in the Terra Nova Virtual Watch Party thread! It was awesome! Excellent show...and I enjoyed sharing it with some of my GW peeps! I can't wait for next week!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Awesome show, a very promising premiere, and like LtColCarter said, it was fun sharing it with the people on Gateworld and speculating. Now I finally have something to watch on TV again!

Comment

predictable.
              bad acting.
              usual cliched issues.
              AND HOW DO DINOSAURS FROM A 1993 MOVIE LOOK 938409284-2398439281928483 TIMES BETTER THAN ANYTHING TODAY???!!!
              it seriously takes me out of it when the special effects are so awful.

Comment

Good start!! It was fun sharing it on the Vitual Watch thread even though I found it a little too late.

Liked it and let see what next week brings

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                  predictable.
                  bad acting.
                  usual cliched issues.
                  AND HOW DO DINOSAURS FROM A 1993 MOVIE LOOK 938409284-2398439281928483 TIMES BETTER THAN ANYTHING TODAY???!!!
                  it seriously takes me out of it when the special effects are so awful.
                  I just think you're being too critical. How could the special FX be so "awful" if the dinosaurs look so many times better than anything today?

Somethings...yes...were predictable...but I didn't see it as cliche.
                  sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed it. There's a lot of intrigue going on and I think my only concern is that it doesn't get too bogged down with the conspiracy that they forget the cool stuff of dinosaurs and the ancient past
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      I enjoyed it. There's a lot of intrigue going on and I think my only concern is that it doesn't get too bogged down with the conspiracy that they forget the cool stuff of dinosaurs and the ancient past
                      I concur...I hope they don't let those items fall by the wayside...
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought it was a really good episode too; looking forward to more, and the virtual watch thread was fun.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                          I thought it was a really good episode too; looking forward to more, and the virtual watch thread was fun.
                          I asked for a Terra Nova folder to be created in the Sci-Fi Stream. I hope they create it for us, and if they do maybe we can do more of these virtual watch parties! I think I just need to start the thread earlier than 5 minutes before the episode starts!
                          sigpic

Comment

It was filmed in Queensland...... Yay........ Lovely Queensland........

But I heard they had difficulties and that the pilot had something like 12 producers and it's evne in the credits... And the killer of Star Trek is one of them.

Where can we discuss speculations and thoughts on this? I have a few nagging questions..

OH and what conspiracy
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              It was filmed in Queensland...... Yay........ Lovely Queensland........

But I heard they had difficulties and that the pilot had something like 12 producers and it's evne in the credits... And the killer of Star Trek is one of them.

Where can we discuss speculations and thoughts on this? I have a few nagging questions..

OH and what conspiracy
                              Killer of Star Trek? Hmmm...do share!
                              sigpic

Comment

I am finally off to watch this. I wish I could have been home to watch it live.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X