No announcement yet.

Terra Nova (Fox) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope this story gets to continue.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      I really hope this story gets to continue.
      As do I.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        As do I.
        I third that.
        Posting at.............
        http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
          I third that.
          Me too. At least it looks good, on Facebook everytime they post something official about Terra Nova almost 90 percent of the comments ask for Season 2. Just saying, Fox would be stupid to ignore that.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Fox would be stupid to base their decisions on what people on Facebook say. Fans are a poor measure of the viewers of a series
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Fox would be stupid to base their decisions on what people on Facebook say. Fans are a poor measure of the viewers of a series
              Not really true, Fans are important in the way that they spread the word about a show when they are really excited and the more People will tune in next week after some got turned off the last. A Fan will always watch and the normal viewers dont care for DVD sets. Only a Fan would buy a Set to see the whole Season and not miss a thing, so yeah, Fans should count more than Viewers that dont care at all.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

That doesn't matter. Its all numbers and viewers will allways be in greater quanity then the fans when it comes to a TV airing where the bulk of profit comes from
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  That doesn't matter. Its all numbers and viewers will allways be in greater quanity then the fans when it comes to a TV airing where the bulk of profit comes from
                  Yes and there is alot of profit to be made when you look at the general reactions of People to the Show. Its not about Fans or Viewers, its about how well the Show is recieved. And as far as Facebook and all other Terra Nova sites, People want a second season, so why ignore that?
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                    Yes and there is alot of profit to be made when you look at the general reactions of People to the Show. Its not about Fans or Viewers, its about how well the Show is recieved. And as far as Facebook and all other Terra Nova sites, People want a second season, so why ignore that?
                    Because the people always want another season. Its about how well the show does on the air not what people want when it comes to renewal/cancellation. Its all the numbers and profit the show recieves
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Fox Cancels Terra Nova
                      sigpic

Comment

This stinks. I thought this show was getting better. I hope they don't replace it with some other stupid a@! Glee show.
                        Posting at.............

Comment

This stinks. I thought this show was getting better. I hope they don't replace it with some other stupid a@! Glee show.
                          Hey now, I'm a Glee fan. However, I hope that another network picks up Terra Nova.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            Hey now, I'm a Glee fan. However, I hope that another network picks up Terra Nova.
                            Whoopsie. I am not , but too each his own. My point is it could not be further away from Scfi. I miss my Scifi.
                            Posting at.............

Comment

I wouldn't count on it. Only a few get revivied after cancellation
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Whoopsie. I am not , but too each his own. My point is it could not be further away from Scfi. I miss my Scifi.
                                Well, it'd be sortta pointless to say I like SciFi...but my viewing isn't limited to just science fiction. Glee is sortta my mindless show...whereas other shows I watch require a little brain power.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X