No announcement yet.

Terra Nova (Fox) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The final battle = the team goes running in Shannon gets knocked out by an explosion weeks up a week later. Shannon being knocked out & that is how the finale ends

Comment

The find a prow in the Badlands and the Phoenix Group runs there presumably with Lucas and that's where they leave it. I hope they get another season. If they do would the Sixers join the Phoenix Group or stay in Terra Nova both or just go back out on their own.

Comment

So, Is there a big ship full of something somewhere too?
        Posting at.............
        http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

OMG! Awesome season finale! Wonder what's in the Badlands? I hope there is Season 2 so we can see what's in the Badlands.
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

the episode threads are open
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

You know with this private army coming in and mining rigs and all how the hell are they gonna get that past the security in Hope Plaza?

Oh and BTW now it looks like a direct rip off of Avatar...

HEY......Maybe Taylor can reprise his role from Avatar in a mecha, only fighting for Terra Nova
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
                I am curious to see what resources they are going to steal from the past and give the future. Jewels? Minerals? How is that going to help the future? What good is money when you need clean air?
                They still use money which I find hilarious..... One line from the trailer is "the best army money can buy"

Also

Hey to get the ship and the army over to the past does that mean this whole lot has to take over Hope Plaza? Won't that like cause more problems for future Earth?
                Last edited by Coco Pops; 20 December 2011, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  They still use money which I find hilarious..... One line from the trailer is "the best army money can buy"

Also

Hey to get the ship and the army over to the past does that mean this whole lot has to take over Hope Plaza? Won't that like cause more problems for future Earth?
                  There will always be money. Money is the process to assign value to what men produce.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTQqFGLDdJ0

high school economics students should be required to listen to this

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    One should expand one's horizons!
                    Well, after the last couple of eps I've taken a liking to Skye (last ep here was ep 11, Within)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                      There will always be money. Money is the process to assign value to what men produce.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTQqFGLDdJ0

high school economics students should be required to listen to this

I know but I just thought be 2149 we'd have done away with money......

But still wouldn't all those bad guys have to take over Hope Plaza to get the ship and army through the portal (oops nearly said stargate )

Comment

I understand a monetary system is important. My question is why spend all that money on a project to rob the past when the future is dying. Shouldn't they fix the futute first and then rob the past blind?
                        Posting at.............

Comment

I understand a monetary system is important. My question is why spend all that money on a project to rob the past when the future is dying. Shouldn't they fix the futute first and then rob the past blind?
                          Because that would be logical and ths show isn't about logic

Comment

Because that would be logical and ths show isn't about logic
                            Without busting on the show, I guess to a certain extent I agree.

The show is about Fantasy and Science Fiction. I do like to try to make shows like this make sense, but sometimes we need to put our intellect aside and just enjoy the ride. I must say though, I do enjoy the ride a bit more, when a bit of reality comes closer to my fantasy.
                            Posting at.............

Comment

Without busting on the show, I guess to a certain extent I agree.

The show is about Fantasy and Science Fiction. I do like to try to make shows like this make sense, but sometimes we need to put our intellect aside and just enjoy the ride. I must say though, I do enjoy the ride a bit more, when a bit of reality comes closer to my fantasy.

Just on your first comment what's wrong with picking bits of a show? Shows aren't sacred. I mean look over at the Dr Who forums here and people have made criticisms of many episodes and related matters.

Comment

Just on your first comment what's wrong with picking bits of a show? Shows aren't sacred. I mean look over at the Dr Who forums here and people have made criticisms of many episodes and related matters.
                                Don't get me wrong. I like this show, but it is not the quality of a Doctor Who, ST or SG. Dissect it too much and I might not enjoy it so much anymore.

This show is a part of the new "watered down" version of scifi that us Science Fiction fans have adapted to enjoy. I have diverse tastes in shows, but I will always miss my more hard science filled shows of the past.
                                Posting at.............

Comment

Working...
                                X