No announcement yet.

Terra Nova (Fox) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure hope we get at least a second season. I just want to see more of this story told. My wife and I have really come to enjoy this show.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      I sure hope we get at least a second season. I just want to see more of this story told. My wife and I have really come to enjoy this show.
      This would be a good thing!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
        If Taylor dies then so does most of the audience. Taylor is the best thing about this show. I can see Mira dying to save Taylor
        Taylor is the only good thing on the show. The actor is great. He was good in Avatar.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
          According to SpoilerTV, we will know the fate of Terra Nova by New Year, no spesifics other than that. I for one believe it will at lest get a 2nd and final season as FOX have invested WAY to much into this project to let it die without a fighting chance, over at TVBTN there are still thoes who want it to have a full 22 episode season.

This will NOT HAPPEN for 2 reasons.

1) It had one of the most expensive Pilots that FOX had ever produced.
          2) From what I know production on each episode takes a while, FXS etc.
          I hope Fox gives us an BIG New Year present.
          sigpic
          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            Taylor is the only good thing on the show. The actor is great. He was good in Avatar.
            I agree, if it wasn't for Taylor I'd have probably stopped watching a while ago.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              I agree, if it wasn't for Taylor I'd have probably stopped watching a while ago.
              I like Taylor...but I wouldn't give the character that much credit.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                I like other characters on the show, but Taylor is definitely my favorite.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I like Jim and the Shannon family. I also like Taylor, but I feel he's hiding something. It's like he has some hidden agenda.
                  sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                    I like Jim and the Shannon family. I also like Taylor, but I feel he's hiding something. It's like he has some hidden agenda.
                    Yes, I feel the same thing...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      He's the one characters that's kept me watching all this time. I find the Shannon family boring. I do like Washington too but we don't see that much of her. Malcolm is pretty cool too. That's the only three characters I find interesting.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        He's the one characters that's kept me watching all this time. I find the Shannon family boring. I do like Washington too but we don't see that much of her. Malcolm is pretty cool too. That's the only three characters I find interesting.
                        One should expand one's horizons!
                        sigpic

Comment

Fox has given us 8 mins of footage from Occupation on their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TerraNovaonF...59720184087928

(You may have to "Like" the page first)

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                            Fox has given us 8 mins of footage from Occupation on their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TerraNovaonF...59720184087928

(You may have to "Like" the page first)
                            Looks like they are loosing no time. Even better!
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

But what if I am not on Facebook
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Here you go.

This is just an eight minute preview, so I think it is okay to post this.

If not, I can remove the video link, or a moderator can edit the post.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X