Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally caught an ep loved it can't wait to see more
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Its all perspective. Original would be the Earth Mira came from
      Isn't that the same Earth the rest of them came from?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        Isn't that the same Earth the rest of them came from?
        Yes...all of the people on Terra Nova came from the same "alternate" Earth (if that makes sense).
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Yes...all of the people on Terra Nova came from the same "alternate" Earth (if that makes sense).
          Yeah it makes sense.... But does give one a headache also

So what happened to the people that jumped through the portal at the "prime Earth"

Comment

Yeah it makes sense.... But does give one a headache also

So what happened to the people that jumped through the portal at the "prime Earth"
            Ok...let me see if I can clarify...2149 = Prime Earth, 85m years ago = Alternate Earth. All of the people in Terra Nova are from Prime Earth. Only dinos were on Alternate Earth until the people on Prime Earth jumped through the portal.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              Ok...let me see if I can clarify...2149 = Prime Earth, 85m years ago = Alternate Earth. All of the people in Terra Nova are from Prime Earth. Only dinos were on Alternate Earth until the people on Prime Earth jumped through the portal.
              Sounds about right to me.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Possibly two deaths to come in the show

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Terra-No...e-1040248.aspx

Comment

Mira and I'm unsure of the 2nd
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Interesting, can't be Mira, she has family if the article is to be believed, sounds like either:

Spoiler:
                    *Skye or emo-boyfriend will sacrifice themselves, possibly.
                    (*only we know Skye's mum is still alive, those in TN don't, depends how you interpret Braga's words).

head-scratching discovery that will leave the colonists — and the audience — rethinking the space-time fracture
                    hmm, interesting... could I be right or wrong?
                    (to save you looking it up, I don't think they're in the past, but rather an alternative universe/reality running parallel time wise with prime earth and humans never developed hence dino-kingdom, and the portal is the gate between realities rather than gate through time.)
                    Last edited by Ian-S; 02 December 2011, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Sounds about right to me.
                      There was no response...so I guess I sufficiently confuzzed Coco
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                        Interesting, can't be Mira, she has family if the article is to be believed, sounds like either:

Spoiler:
                        *Skye or emo-boyfriend will sacrifice themselves, possibly.
                        (*only we know Skye's mum is still alive, those in TN don't, depends how you interpret Braga's words).

hmm, interesting... could I be right or wrong?
                        (to save you looking it up, I don't think they're in the past, but rather an alternative universe/reality running parallel time wise with prime earth and humans never developed hence dino-kingdom, and the portal is the gate between realities rather than gate through time.)

Maybe the hot wife of Shannon will be chomped or the little girl. Little girl getting chomped could be OK or maybe the son's girlfriend comes to TN from 2149 and then there will be more guitar strumming and bad singing at the funeral.

As for Bragas comments didn't he and Berman mess with anomalies and stuff all through Star Trek ruining it? What more can you come up with?

Comment

me? nothing, sure Braga can come up with some crazy answer for whatever he's thought up though.

Comment

Possibly two deaths to come in the show

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Terra-No...e-1040248.aspx
                            Spoiler:
                            Thats a joke right, A mean, it can't be right, too ludicrus. Phoenix Group who? When? How? Did i miss an episode, never heard of them
                            sigpic
                            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Thats a joke right, A mean, it can't be right, too ludicrus. Phoenix Group who? When? How? Did i miss an episode, never heard of them
                              Spoiler:
                              No one has yet, the group was mentioned earlier on, or rather alluded to it, but we didn't have a name until recently.

Comment

Trailer, Sneak Peek, and four previews for "Within" airing 12/12.

NOTE: SOME SPOILERS

Spoiler:

TERRA NOVA - Promo for "Within" airing MON 12/12
                                Spoiler:

TERRA NOVA - Sneak Peek: "Within"
                                Spoiler:

TERRA NOVA - Preview #1 from "Within" airing MON 12/12
                                Spoiler:

TERRA NOVA - Preview #2 from "Within" airing MON 12/12
                                Spoiler:

TERRA NOVA - Preview #3 from "Within" airing MON 12/12
                                Spoiler:

TERRA NOVA - Preview #4 from "Within" airing MON 12/12
                                Spoiler:

Enjoy!

Also, the decision to renew Terra Nova will come early next year.
                                http://www.terranovatv.net/news/terr...rly-next-year/

Also, here's an "advertisement" for Terra Nova's Eleventh Pilgrimage!

Spoiler:

And, the last two episodes of the season are called "Occupation" and "Resistance".
                                http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/terra...istings/304471
                                Last edited by ussrelativity; 10 December 2011, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X