Terra Nova (Fox) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
    The teens seem fine to me and I'm quite picky about my tv shows. I think we've got a winner in Terra Nova.
    I think the show is good as well...and like I said in my last post, I think it is getting better as its going along.
    sigpic

Comment

I honestly love this show! Since SGU was cancelled there has been absolutely nothing to watch on TV.
      I love the fact that it has dinosaurs in (a BIG plus for me) yet there is a sci-fi sort of element to it as well. I know not everything is 'right in it such as sauropods in the Cretaceous period - although that depends which hemisphere they live on - but what I don't understand is why so many don't seem to like it. (Just reviews from elsewhere).
      sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
      Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
        I honestly love this show! Since SGU was cancelled there has been absolutely nothing to watch on TV.
        I love the fact that it has dinosaurs in (a BIG plus for me) yet there is a sci-fi sort of element to it as well. I know not everything is 'right in it such as sauropods in the Cretaceous period - although that depends which hemisphere they live on - but what I don't understand is why so many don't seem to like it. (Just reviews from elsewhere).
        I'm not sure where the "so many don't like it" is coming from. People on these sites are irrelevant. Look at the SGU forum, none of those "fans" represent the demographics of the show. I think we should be fortunate to have any scifi showing on tv. The more scifi there is being watched the better the shows can become.

BTW there is plenty to watch beside SGU. I'm afraid if that is your "standard" you are in for a life of tv watching disappointment.

Comment

I really hope this show can make it to a second season. It is coming along quite nicely IMO. My wife and I both really enjoy it.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I really hope this show can make it to a second season. It is coming along quite nicely IMO. My wife and I both really enjoy it.
            sigpic

Comment

All we can do is hope, right?
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                All we can do is hope, right?
                This is true...
                sigpic

Comment

I'm enjoying this show...

Just wish it was a bit more... dino-centric. I was kinda hoping for more of a Jurassic Park feel...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                    I'm enjoying this show...

Just wish it was a bit more... dino-centric. I was kinda hoping for more of a Jurassic Park feel...
                    It may develop that way...
                    sigpic

Comment

I hope it develops because honestly the first 4 episodes were less then good.
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                        I hope it develops because honestly the first 4 episodes were less then good.
                        We'll just have to disagree...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          We'll just have to disagree...
                          Agree with you. The episode where good actually, not perfect thou.
                          sigpic
                          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                            Agree with you. The episode where good actually, not perfect thou.
                            You're correct...not perfect...but good for a new series.
                            sigpic

Comment

No Terra Nova tonight. Stupid World Series instead.
                              sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                                No Terra Nova tonight. Stupid World Series instead.
                                Hey now...be nice

and

GO RANGERS!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X