Death's Door (710)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
    Anyone else notice the look on Dick's face when Dean was talking he's starting to relise he has underestimated them and I thinn there is an actual way to kill them given the look he had
    I'm starting to wonder whether or not some of the weapons that went "missing" in heaven will be what can kill or banish the Leviathans.... just food for thought

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil View Post
      I'm starting to wonder whether or not some of the weapons that went "missing" in heaven will be what can kill or banish the Leviathans.... just food for thought
      Interesting theory...I hope we'll see it play out this season.
      sigpic

Comment

What on Earth are they doing to one of my favorite shows?????

First Cass and now Bobby?
        I am beyond getting frustrated.

I even started "following" Mischa and SPN on Twitter to try to find out anything that I could.
        Posting at.............
        http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

OMG I loved this episode, I can't wait for the show to return!!!

I was extremely sad with what happened to Bobby. This character is very touching and I thought at the end everything would get back to normal as it almost always does, but unexpectedly it didn't...

However, I think Bobby will choose not to follow the reaper and will become a ghost. But what about this number he wrote on Dean's hand? Is that a code for the boys to contact him or sth?

Also it broke my heart when little Bobby shot his father and his mother said "what have you done? God will never forgive you". All he did was trying to protect her, but she was to submissive a woman to realize that at the moment. Those words must have haunted him all his life.

Anyway, though I hate the fact that we might not see Bobby regularly anymore (as much as I hated the decision to kill off Castiel because I love the actor), I think it was a very courageous move from the writers....

My goodness! This season started slow but the few last episodes (except the one with the wedding) were great.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post

I so badly want to have Bobby alive, though I have to admit that they won't be able to make a better good-bye episode than this one.

And Bobbys last Memory would be Sam and Dean bantering over popcorn and licorice. And Rufus. How great was it to see Rufus again?
            Generally speaking I feel very very sad when one of my favourite characters dies... But what is great about this episode is that it leaves the door open to... I don't know... A resurrection someday maybe? I mean, even if he never comes back, it feels like he's not really dead, and I like that.

As for his last memory, it was SO beautiful. That look in his eyes when they were quarrelling was priceless.
            Last edited by Abnormal; 19 December 2011, 04:29 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strandrijker View Post
              Where the hell are all the angels, Crowly or Death when you need them. Can't the boys just summone one of them?
              I expect them to do it later when they're sure he's dead and have no other solution...
              sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling that Cas will be back. I do think that Bobby might be gone for good.
                Posting at.............

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
                  I have a feeling that Cas will be back. I do think that Bobby might be gone for good.
                  Really? Was it announced in articles or mentioned in interviews?
                  sigpic

Comment

No, just something felt very final about his last scene. I would love to be wrong.
                    Posting at.............

Comment

I would miss him SO much....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Abnormal View Post
                        I would miss him SO much....
                        So will I, but Greybrew1 is right, something about this Episode felt final. Considering that this is the last Season, that was it for him.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Whoah..... This is their last season? When did that come out? I thought that was still up in the air...boo hoo.
                          Posting at.............

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                            So will I, but Greybrew1 is right, something about this Episode felt final. Considering that this is the last Season, that was it for him.
                            Last season?!
                            sigpic

Comment

I even thought Supernatural was very likely to come back...
                              sigpic

Comment

So did tv guide. Can we get confirmation on this?
                                Posting at.............

Comment

Working...
                                X