The Supernatural Chronicles brainstorming and OOC discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    How full does the bio have to be?? Cause I've reached the point where I could pretty much begin writing my character's portion of the fic
    just a general basic idea so we know what direction you want your character to go
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      just a general basic idea so we know what direction you want your character to go
      In that case - I think I'm done.

My Character Bio (in spoilers so it doesn't take up a lot of room) -

Spoiler:
      Name: Maraiah Parish
      Species: Human
      Special Abilities: N/A
      Physical Appearance: Honey brown eyes, Dark brown hair (long and thick), petite and slender with Mochaccino skin-tone
      Personality: Caring and over-sympathetic (towards those she cares about), cold and distant (to those she uses), sarcastic, and flirtatious
      Character Background:

Born in Arizona, Maraiah's a sandals, jeans and tank top kind of girl who thought nothing could touch her. She quickly found out that she had been wrong the day her parents were murdered for what little cash they had in their wallets. She had only been twelve at the time but she'd grown up that day. Without any siblings to take care of or to take care of her, she was relocated to her Uncle's house in Denver where the mystery of her parent's killer ate her alive.

By the time she turned eighteen, Maraiah had gotten in some martial arts and weapons training. She hadn't been close to a master of either, but her instincts were good during a fight and they often served her well enough that she never saw reason to improve.

With the support of her Uncle, Maraiah set off in search of her parent's killer. She lied, cheated, hustled, and prostituted her way through the journey, never batting an eye the next morning when she woke up and slipped out before the man or woman woke up enough to want something else.

While on a lead in Iowa, she came across a crime scene that looked nothing like what she had been looking for but since she'd needed to build up some supplies (namely money), she'd stuck around and tried to solve it. Bout half way through, she discovered two things: 1) this case was way out of her league; and 2) there are two men, brothers to be exact, who deal with these types of things and they are friggin smokin'!

After solving a case that dealt with a demon of all things and sleeping with Dean once or twice, or three times, the three parted ways with putting each others' numbers in their phones for just in cases.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

nice M... very Batman origins
        sigpic

Comment

Love your character, M! Excited to see her in action.

Comment

nice M... very Batman origins
            Thanks!

My favorite superhero

I figured it would have to be something extreme in order to make her act as cold and distant as she does.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
              Love your character, M! Excited to see her in action.
              Hm..Yeah, that's not gonna be fun, lol.. I suck at writing fight scenes

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Thanks!

My favorite superhero

I figured it would have to be something extreme in order to make her act as cold and distant as she does.
                all the best superheroes are orphans

so do i.... i always, always, always stall on fight scenes.... even when i have nice healthy muse backing my corner.....
                sigpic

Comment

so do i.... i always, always, always stall on fight scenes.... even when i have nice healthy muse backing my corner.....
                  Me too.. I think it's because I actually don't fight so I have trouble picturing it in my head..

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Me too.. I think it's because I actually don't fight so I have trouble picturing it in my head..
                    yea... probably... and no amount of martial arts movies playing the background help....
                    sigpic

Comment

yea... probably... and no amount of martial arts movies playing the background help....
                      Yeah.. Anyways.. We'll see how it goes.

Where exactly are we starting in the fic?? Wherever we want or is there a basic premise?

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah, like, before or after Dean comes back from Hell. If we discussed this already I forget.

I thought I did too but...then I wrote this big fight between my character and another in the SGA RPG I linked to and I think I could probably do it again. If I had to.

I'm still working on my character bio.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          I thought I did too but...then I wrote this big fight between my character and another in the SGA RPG I linked to and I think I could probably do it again. If I had to.
                          I think if I had someone to help work a scene out, it would be easier but we'll see. I mean, I know everyone will be busy writing their own thing and such.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

GF, since you're an observer, want a more active role? i'm sure you've got gaming dice laying around somewhere.... if you want, create your own random situation generator and give us our hunts... i only ask b/c you're the table top gamer and have more exp in it than i do, namely none
                            "Random situation Generator" ROFL
                            I could give it a go, sure.
                            Qestion though. Your setting is the begining of S4, correct? Does that mean that your charcters will be dealing with the "side effecs" of what Sam and Dean do during S4? or will what they do have virtually no impact on you folks storyline?
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Yeah, like, before or after Dean comes back from Hell. If we discussed this already I forget.

I'm still working on my character bio.
                              I'm working on my bio too. Like M, I can't decide where to stop on the background...its like I'm going into the story already. I guess I'm using it as a kind of outline.

I think we were going to start after Dean comes back...but I'm assuming if you wanted to write part of yours in the time before he comes back, that's perfectly fine too.

Comment

we haven't.... i was thinking along the lines of around the same time.... but you can have a few hunts from before... stories of chasing down leads for sam or something like that if you want....

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                                "Random situation Generator" ROFL
                                I could give it a go, sure.
                                Qestion though. Your setting is the begining of S4, correct? Does that mean that your charcters will be dealing with the "side effecs" of what Sam and Dean do during S4? or will what they do have virtually no impact on you folks storyline?
                                some of it will be dealing with Winchester fallout.... but there'll just be times where we'll stall and can't figure out what kind of hunt we wanna be on.... that's where you come in.... but mostly we'll be dealing with demons and omens and in grace's case, angels trying to hunt her, maybe.... depending on what she decides for her character bio....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X