The Supernatural Chronicles brainstorming and OOC discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    We write in little parts? Like you write up until Kadi shows up, then I write a bit, then you write a bit, then we get Lil's part. I'm hoping we'd have RiG's section first, then your's, then Lil's, then mine? Does that work? Sorry if I don't make much sense.
    Actually, this makes perfect sense
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Boy, I leave to make one strawberry shortcake and you guys chat up a (brain) storm!

Oooh...that'd be good. Raiah gets wind of a demon thing going down and goes to investigate...and then she meets Kadiel who is also there...we could totally do that!!
      Works for me!

Oh there's plenty to go around!
      Sweet!

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      I don't know why, but I see it as fitting that she rescues (or helps rescue) Gracie.. Like, she's on her way to Dean and Sam but she stops for food and a refuel and hears about a girl who was dragged into a church (or wherever it is they're doing the sacrifice) and she goes to investigate because it sounds like Grace. Yay or nay?
      Yay.

Hi RiG!

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      that works for me.... i intend for Van to get banged up pretty badly before he whisks himself back to Pontiac... tussling with an Angel will do that to a demon

i have my moments glad you liked it... Van's also in lust over Gracie in case you missed that point so now Sam's not the only one with a demon stalker.... of course Gracie also has an Angel stalker too
      Noticed that. But, an Angel stalker? You talking about Kadi?
      We write in little parts? Like you write up until Kadi shows up, then I write a bit, then you write a bit, then we get Lil's part. I'm hoping we'd have RiG's section first, then your's, then Lil's, then mine? Does that work? Sorry if I don't make much sense.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

the way i left it, RiG definately needs to post next for the warehouse scene... depending on what she posts, either M or I can take it up next.... if M wants to write a little something that happens before her little detour, i suggest it be posted before RiG's part just so the story flows better...

as you've all seen, i'm pretty good at writing drivel to fill that actually ties into the story, so if anyone's having issues writing, i can pick up the slack and hope it sparks something for somebody else... the demon troupe is free reign, so write them however you'd like... the "ritual" is another thing we can build as we go.... so far, i've got an alter with Gracie tied to it, building power, and a stipulation that demon blood can't be drawn inside the warehouse or the ritual's debunked... so go crazy with demons and their paraphanalia
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, am I supposed to write next? Or after Grace? *is confused*
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            You should probably write next, and M should get something in there too.

Comment

the way i left it, RiG definately needs to post next for the warehouse scene... depending on what she posts, either M or I can take it up next.... if M wants to write a little something that happens before her little detour, i suggest it be posted before RiG's part just so the story flows better...

That works for me. Gives me time to think about what I'm going to write.

as you've all seen, i'm pretty good at writing drivel to fill that actually ties into the story, so if anyone's having issues writing, i can pick up the slack and hope it sparks something for somebody else... the demon troupe is free reign, so write them however you'd like... the "ritual" is another thing we can build as we go.... so far, i've got an alter with Gracie tied to it, building power, and a stipulation that demon blood can't be drawn inside the warehouse or the ritual's debunked... so go crazy with demons and their paraphanalia
              Um...is the alter building power, or is Gracie building power? I'm thinking it's the alter...your wording just confuzzled me a bit.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh, I'm prolly pretty good on the ritual thing
                sigpic

Comment

Alrigty then.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

I think it makes sense for RiG to post next from Grace's POV then I post showing my little detour.. Or, wait...Maybe not.. I take that back! Unfortunately, I'm not sure how quickly I can get my part out...

the demon troupe is free reign, so write them however you'd like... the "ritual" is another thing we can build as we go.... so far, i've got an alter with Gracie tied to it, building power, and a stipulation that demon blood can't be drawn inside the warehouse or the ritual's debunked... so go crazy with demons and their paraphanalia
                    So, basically in the fight scene, we can write the demons as we want but when it comes to starting the ritual, you wanna take over??

I think it might be after me but I'm not sure..

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      Oh, I'm prolly pretty good on the ritual thing
                      And why, pray tell is that?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

I actually think it might flow better if I write a small part, showing me taking a detour then flipping over to Grace's POV then switching back to either Kadiel or Raiah's POV..... But that could be just me.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

And why, pray tell is that?
                          Cause he's performed many of them?

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

I think it might be after me but I'm not sure..
                            I'll write whenever you gals need me too. It doesn't matter to me.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm not good with fight scenes, so I don't know... What do you guys think?

..For some reason I picture the two showing up at the same time..Raiah is suspicious at first but somehow Kadiel gains her trust then they roughly form a plan then go in...
                              fight scenes are the bane of my exsistence, but i can wing it pretty good
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think it makes sense for RiG to post next from Grace's POV then I post showing my little detour.. Or, wait...Maybe not.. I take that back! Unfortunately, I'm not sure how quickly I can get my part out...
                                As long as RiG stops before you enter the scene, it should not matter too much about when you post M&M
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X