The Supernatural Chronicles brainstorming and OOC discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    But, how am I supposed to write my introduction without Dean? It takes place at his grave when he pops out of it.

Um... eep!
    I'm sure you can write your intro with Dean and Grace. I mean, it's not like you'll be monopolizing Dean the entire time right? Grace and Dean will part ways..

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

But, how am I supposed to write my introduction without Dean? It takes place at his grave when he pops out of it.

Um... eep!
      Grace's charcter intro starts 4.02ish.... my intro is technically pre-s4... start where you need to start and we'll work at syncing up our timelines....

as for the other part, think of it like this... our charcters are now sam, dean, cas, and ruby.... our NPCs show up as "guest-stars"... like how Uriel's not in every scene even when he is in an ep... use them if you need to, but your main focus is your character that you created interacting with our characters that we created.... does that help?
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        as for the other part, think of it like this... our charcters are now sam, dean, cas, and ruby.... our NPCs show up as "guest-stars"... like how Uriel's not in every scene even when he is in an ep... use them if you need to, but your main focus is your character that you created interacting with our characters that we created.... does that help?
        It does help, thanks. And given that information, I definitely want to write an actual story with Maraiah in it. I want her interacting with Dean a lot more than she will in this fic. *shrugs* I'm selfish, I want Dean and Sam all to myself.. Can you blame me?

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          I'm sure you can write your intro with Dean and Grace.
          I guess I can...

I mean, it's not like you'll be monopolizing Dean the entire time right? Grace and Dean will part ways..
          I dunno. Now I'll have to figure out a way for them to "part ways" as you say. Maybe I too will right a fic so that Grace will have lots more time with Dean.

Grace's charecter intro starts 4.02ish.... my intro is technically pre-s4... start where you need to start and we'll work at syncing up our timelines....
          Okay.

Yes, actually, it does. Thanks you.

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          It does help, thanks. And given that information, I definitely want to write an actual story with Maraiah in it. I want her interacting with Dean a lot more than she will in this fic. *shrugs* I'm selfish, I want Dean and Sam all to myself.. Can you blame me?
          Yeah, I hear ya!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Grace's charcter intro starts 4.02ish.... my intro is technically pre-s4... start where you need to start and we'll work at syncing up our timelines....

I just had an idea...I'm going to write a bit about getting Dean out of hell...to help the timeline thingy a bit.

I dunno. Now I'll have to figure out a way for them to "part ways" as you say. Maybe I too will right a fic so that Grace will have lots more time with Dean.
            This is confusing. But I like it.

Comment

Hmmm.... why would Grace leave Dean after she's just gotten him back? Why would Dean need to leave Grace?

Any ideas?
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Hmmm.... why would Grace leave Dean after she's just gotten him back? Why would Dean need to leave Grace?

Any ideas?
                I have no idea....maybe she was in the middle of something really important and needed to get back to it. Or maybe one of our characters needed her help. Like M's character, you could go hunt together. Or my angel, after she's healed takes Gracie off to a very important mission about keeping the seals from breaking... but its up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                  I just had an idea...I'm going to write a bit about getting Dean out of hell...to help the timeline thingy a bit.
                  Will it, um, encroach at all on my part? My introduction? I only ask because, as I've stated before, Gracie is gonna be visiting Dean's Grave when he ...returns. Course, I could have her just miss him? Only because I have ideas for why they would have to split up

This is confusing. But I like it.
                  Confusing? How so?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Will it, um, encroach at all on my part? My introduction? I only ask because, as I've stated before, Gracie is gonna be visiting Dean's Grave when he ...returns. Course, I could have her just miss him? Only because I have ideas for why they would have to split up
                    No, I'm an angel fighting to get to Dean in hell. It was just an idea.
                    Confusing? How so?
                    The names, silly.

Comment

I have no idea....maybe she was in the middle of something really important and needed to get back to it. Or maybe one of our characters needed her help. Like M's character, you could go hunt together. Or my angel, after she's healed takes Gracie off to a very important mission about keeping the seals from breaking... but its up to you.
                      Oh, I like that! It would be an abrupt parting of ways.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

No, I'm an angel fighting to get to Dean in hell. It was just an idea.
                        Oh, I get now. Good idea!

The names, silly.
                        Ah. Like I said in the Jensen thread. I can't brain tonight.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh, I get now. Good idea!

Ah. Like I said in the Jensen thread. I can't brain tonight.
                          Thanks! Since the muse has bit hard, I'll probably get started on that tonight.

Lol! Its ok, I understand.

Comment

I like te idea of her just missing Dean OR having an angel come and get her cause abrupt is good.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Any ideas?
                              Ruby suggests to Sam that Grace would be safer if she wasn't with the brothers, and Sam in turn, convinces Dean... Grace fights it at first, but the Cas shows up with Kadiel, and Dean asks her to take care of the injured Angel....

two birds, one stone!
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ruby suggests to Sam that Grace would be safer if she wasn't with the brothers, and Sam in turn, convinces Dean... Grace fights it at first, but the Cas shows up with Kadiel, and Dean asks her to take care of the injured Angel....

two birds, one stone!
                                I like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X