The Supernatural Chronicles brainstorming and OOC discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    actually tend to do this alot just the other day we were talking about Dean interacting with kids and how he never seems to interact with girls much.... RiG made a comment that Lilith didn't count, and my first thought was "dafuq! why don't i count!!" before i remembered that Lilith liked to posses children

ARGH! Still working on my character bio! Almost finished though!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

hurry up! yours is the only one left
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Lets get off the religious kick, that was NOT my intention here

So, characters, backgrounds, bio's, these are important.
        Do we know what RiG is gonna play? Did I miss it?
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Amen to that.... me and my dad get onto my relatives about this very topic all the freakin time.... i mean he's a devout hindu, but he doesn't do anything without understanding why first
          See, and my parents are the reason why I hate religion and following blindly.. It's a story that I'm happy to tell providing you actually want to know. Otherwise, I'll leave it at that.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

ARGH! Still working on my character bio! Almost finished though!
          Do you need some help with it? I can try to help if you like?

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post

Yes but atleast we're able to talk about it like rational adults

She's going to be a Winchester Sister

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

She's a Winchester.... really, that family srsly needs to be a class of its own

SPN Character Classes:
              Hunter
              Demon
              Angel
              Monster of the Week
              Winchester
              sigpic

Comment

SPN Character Classes:
                Hunter
                Demon
                Angel
                Monster of the Week
                Winchester
                And we have -

Angel
                Demon
                Hunter; and
                Winchester..

Right?? You're writing from a Demon POV, correct?

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

SPN Character Classes:
                  Hunter
                  Demon
                  Angel
                  Monster of the Week
                  Winchester
                  *RPG kick for a sec*
                  With "famous" (IE canon families) they do often have some "shared dealy" such as they are good at "X" but bad at "Y".
                  I would say that the Winchesters are good at fighting and survival, yet a bit sucky when it comes to "Working the Mojo"
                  They can follow rites and spells and such, but no inherent ability to "work it"
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                    And we have -

Angel
                    Demon
                    Hunter; and
                    Winchester..

Right?? You're writing from a Demon POV, correct?
                    and any MotW we may need along the way... oh, and i forgot Psychic.... psychics are not necesarily hunters...

*RPG kick for a sec*
                    With "famous" (IE canon families) they do often have some "shared dealy" such as they are good at "X" but bad at "Y".
                    I would say that the Winchesters are good at fighting and survival, yet a bit sucky when it comes to "Working the Mojo"
                    They can follow rites and spells and such, but no inherent ability to "work it"
                    and Domesticity they suck at that too.... altho Sam does have some inherent talent thanks to his demon blood, the rest of the family are one step above null....
                    sigpic

Comment

I've missed a lot in here today, you guys have been very active. I feel so lost and out of touch/place now!

hurry up! yours is the only one left
                      Thanks for the Lilith! Really needed that.

I'm so sorry this has taken me so long guys. I've never written one before and it's proven quite difficult for me.

Hope it's not too crappy...

Spoiler:

Name: Grace Winchester, baby sister to Dean and Sam

Species: Human

Special Abilities: Psychic visions/premonitions

Physical Appearance: A petite 5ft, she has shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. She sports the anti-possession tattoo over her heart just like her brothers. And she, oddly enough, looks like Dean. Her weight is healthy for her age and gender.

Personality: Loyal to her family. Stubborn to a fault. Empathetic, sensitive to others. Funny. Confident. Proud of her family and what they do.

Character background: Grace began her life at Saint Luke's Hospital, where she spent a month in the NICU. John and the boys hardly ever left her side. After that John stayed in one place for a while, at least until she was healthy enough to take on the road.

Grace grew up "in the life", having learned at a young age about the supernatural and what her family does. She was practically raised by Dean, much in the same way Sam was. She trained with her brothers and began hunting when she was just 14 years old. Like her big brothers before her she went to school in what ever town they happened to be in. Sam stayed behind with Grace while Dean and John went on hunts until she was old enough to be left on her own.

While Sam was at Stanford Grace was hunting with Dean and John (when he wasn't following up on a lead on Yellow Eyes).

FYI:
                      Spoiler:

John Winchester met Julia Knight while hunting a Revenant that was terrorizing students at a local high school in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Julia was a teacher at that school at the time. She was also a psychic, and, like Missouri, she came by her powers naturally. She was able to help John, he in turn saved her life after the Revenant attacked her. It was angry that she was aiding the hunter that was trying to kill it.

Sam: I mean, a hunter rolls into town, kills a monster, saves the girl...sometimes the girl's grateful.

And she was.

John slipped one past the goalie. When Julia found out she was pregnant she didn't tell John partly because she was afraid of what he'd do and partly because she thought her child would be safer if John didn't know. The Revenant attack had left Julia with a weakened heart, her doctor feared she wouldn't make through the delivery of her baby. Her doctor put her on bed rest at the start of her third trimester to alleviate stress on her heart, to take it easy. Her health then took a downward turn and it wasn't long before she had gone into premature labor.

Of course, John being John, he took the boys and drove to Iowa as fast as the Impala would let him. Nothing's more important to John than family after all. They arrived hours before Julie delivered baby Grace. Sadly she died about an hour after Grace was born. The delivery proved to be to taxing on her heart.

And there it is. I feel like it's not yet complete.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

and any MotW we may need along the way... oh, and i forgot Psychic.... psychics are not necesarily hunters...
                        And when you said that, my first thought was automatically "Shawn Spencer, Psychic Detective" For anyone who doesn't know the show Psych, he's not actually Psychic.

MotW should be relatively easy to add; relatively.. Adding Psychics and such...eh, not so much.. Granted, I suck at ALL of that stuff so, *shrugs*

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

I didn't realize that I was the only one left as I'd only seen one bio in here. Feels like such a dolt!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

I've missed a lot in here today, you guys have been very active. I feel so lost and out of touch/place now!

I'm so sorry this has taken me so long guys. I've never written one before and it's proven quite difficult for me.

Spoiler:

Physical Appearance: A petite 5ft, she has shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. She sports the anti-possession tattoo over her heart just like her brothers. And she, oddly enough, looks like Dean. Her weight is healthy for her age and gender.

Personality: Loyal to her family. Stubborn to a fault. Empathetic, sensitive to others. Funny. Confident. Proud of her family and what they do.

Character background: Grace began her life at Saint Luke's Hospital, where she spent a month in the NICU. John and the boys hardly ever left her side. After that John stayed in one place for a while, at least until she was healthy enough to take on the road.

Grace grew up "in the life", having learned at a young age about the supernatural and what her family does. She was practically raised by Dean, much in the same way Sam was. She trained with her brothers and began hunting when she was just 14 years old. Like her big brothers before her she went to school in what ever town they happened to be in. Sam stayed behind with Grace while Dean and John went on hunts until she was old enough to be left on her own.

While Sam was at Stanford Grace was hunting with Dean and John (when he wasn't following up on a lead on Yellow Eyes).

FYI:
                            Spoiler:

John Winchester met Julia Knight while hunting a Revenant that was terrorizing students at a local high school in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Julia was a teacher at that school at the time. She was also a psychic, and, like Missouri, she came by her powers naturally. She was able to help John, he in turn saved her life after the Revenant attacked her. It was angry that she was aiding the hunter that was trying to kill it.

Sam: I mean, a hunter rolls into town, kills a monster, saves the girl...sometimes the girl's grateful.

And she was.

John slipped one past the goalie. When Julia found out she was pregnant she didn't tell John partly because she was afraid of what he'd do and partly because she thought her child would be safer if John didn't know. The Revenant attack had left Julia with a weakened heart, her doctor feared she wouldn't make through the delivery of her baby. Her doctor put her on bed rest at the start of her third trimester to alleviate stress on her heart, to take it easy. Her health then took a downward turn and it wasn't long before she had gone into premature labor.

Of course, John being John, he took the boys and drove to Iowa as fast as the Impala would let him. Nothing's more important to John than family after all. They arrived hours before Julie delivered baby Grace. Sadly she died about an hour after Grace was born. The delivery proved to be to taxing on her heart.

I think it sounds great! Better than mine, that's for sure. I could actually picture Grace.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

I didn't realize that I was the only one left as I'd only seen one bio in here. Feels like such a dolt!
                              I don't remember seeing Lilith's but I knew that Grace and I had put ours in.. Lilith mentioned wanting to keep hers a surprise so it didn't shock me that I hadn't seen hers yet.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Spoiler:

FYI:
                                Spoiler:

And she was.

sorry.... didn't mean to rush you.... it's a beautiful beginning, and you'll be able to expand on it in-story
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X