No announcement yet.

Supernatural Fanfic and Brainstorming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for all the blantant UST floating around b/t Dean and Jo, i've always seen their relationship as familial.... idk.... like dean thinks of jo as a sister... a really hot sister that he might one day sleep with, but a sister no less -shrugs- i think living with rednecks have rotted my brain in that respect
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      for all the blantant UST floating around b/t Dean and Jo, i've always seen their relationship as familial.... idk.... like dean thinks of jo as a sister... a really hot sister that he might one day sleep with, but a sister no less -shrugs- i think living with rednecks have rotted my brain in that respect
      I think he thought of her as hot but after working with her, he started thinking of her as a sister and therefore wouldn't sleep with her.. Though, the kiss before she died suggested otherwise I guess ... I dunno.. I mean, like I said, I like the idea of them together, (birthsister did a very good fic that way) but if they're a familial unit, not so much.. It's too much like incest for me.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

yea... i'm not big on incest either.... which is why i was always kinda confused with the whole dean/jo thing.... i mean there were times when they flirted, but then there times when they were so familial with each other.... i guess i just bought into the familial bond more strongly than the UST....
        sigpic

Comment

yea... i'm not big on incest either.... which is why i was always kinda confused with the whole dean/jo thing.... i mean there were times when they flirted, but then there times when they were so familial with each other.... i guess i just bought into the familial bond more strongly than the UST....
          What's UST??

To me, it depended on the vibe that I got from them at the time. You know? Like there were times when I sensed sexual tension but there were times when I felt a sense of family as well so I would just go with how things felt at the time, you know?

Like, for this instance, I would say family and no sexual tension because they are acting more like a family than anything else. But! Being not blood-related, they could throw in some light flirting when interacting, just because they can.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

exactly! they flirt, but it's all show....

UST stands for unresolved sexual tension
            sigpic

Comment

exactly! they flirt, but it's all show....

UST stands for unresolved sexual tension
              Exactly. Oh! Okay. I just say sexual tension.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Don't look now but I think I may have a flow going with a SPN fic

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                  Yay!!! Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                    chain that muse tight! and don't forget to feed it
                    sigpic

Comment

chain that muse tight! and don't forget to feed it
                      Yeah... we'll see how it goes today. Gotta stop watching Downton Abbey and put SPN back on.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Food is entirely contingent on performance...drink, on the other hand....

I'm actually resisting mine...I really want to hammer out that fic, but I have too much to do to get ready for a wedding this weekend and if I sit down in front of a fic you might as well cancel all my reservations. The muse is snarky like that. Once she has my attention, she doesn't like to share it...
                        sigpic
                        Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                        --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                          Food is entirely contingent on performance...drink, on the other hand....

I'm actually resisting mine...I really want to hammer out that fic, but I have too much to do to get ready for a wedding this weekend and if I sit down in front of a fic you might as well cancel all my reservations. The muse is snarky like that. Once she has my attention, she doesn't like to share it...
                          And mines been sharing my attention the entire time I've been writing. I don't like it but what can I do?

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

my muses are like yours M! and then they tend to wander off mid chapter.... which is why i ignore them unless they're giving me a little one shot ficlet
                            sigpic

Comment

my muses are like yours M! and then they tend to wander off mid chapter.... which is why i ignore them unless they're giving me a little one shot ficlet
                              Yes but with enough ficlets together, you could have quite the story. I wrote a chapter yesterday and I'm hoping to get another one done today.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

none of my ficlets interconnect... that would rock if they did... then i'd get something written atleast....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X