Supernatural Fanfic and Brainstorming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
    Yeah, it was a scaper wedding with an open bar...at some point they ran out of vodka for the kamikaze's and started making them with tequila. ...and now I remember why I gave up tequila in college...
    Wow! I've never had tequila and I don't want to, lol... Course, I haven't had a drink in a year at least so, yeah.. *shrugs*

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

one tequila, two tequila, three tequila FLOOR

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        one tequila, two tequila, three tequila FLOOR

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

It was more like "One tequila, two tequila, three tequila...FOUNTAIN!"
          sigpic
          Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
          --Angels in America

Comment

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like you had fun Sis!

Comment

Trying to readjust to the real world...and ready to get started on some fic...the muse has been fed and watered, she has no excuse to wander off...(this doesn't mean she won't, though).
                  sigpic
                  Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                  --Angels in America

Comment

Trying to readjust to the real world...and ready to get started on some fic...the muse has been fed and watered, she has no excuse to wander off...(this doesn't mean she won't, though).
                    You can do it!!
                    I have bribed my muse and she did make an appearance...but she seems to be feeling a bit lazy at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                      You can do it!!
                      I have bribed my muse and she did make an appearance...but she seems to be feeling a bit lazy at the moment.
                      After that magnificent piece she dealt out, can you blame her?

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                        After that magnificent piece she dealt out, can you blame her?
                        I wasn't that great...was it? Whatever. Although including everything I wrote during that spurt I got about 5,000 words written...which is pretty good for me.

Comment

I wasn't that great...was it? Whatever. Although including everything I wrote during that spurt I got about 5,000 words written...which is pretty good for me.
                          Yeah, you were.. All of you have been and now I'm quaking in my boots lol

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah, you were.. All of you have been and now I'm quaking in my boots lol
                            You will do fantastic! You have a good grasp of your character and are a great writer. I'm expecting great things from you.

Comment

I'm expecting great things from you.
                              And that's the problem.. lol.. Don't, you may be disappointed

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

And that's the problem.. lol.. Don't, you may be disappointed
                                you're a terrible writer and i expect nothing!!! does that make you feel better?
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X