No announcement yet.

Supernatural Fanfic and Brainstorming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danggit!! Thanks to the RP-fanfic, I now want to write a story for my new character instead of working on the one I'm working on now.. I swear I have Writer's ADD

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      Danggit!! Thanks to the RP-fanfic, I now want to write a story for my new character instead of working on the one I'm working on now.. I swear I have Writer's ADD
      I think you can focus on your story! You can do it! You'll still be playing with your character when you finish the first story.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
        I think you can focus on your story! You can do it! You'll still be playing with your character when you finish the first story.
        True! I'm forcing the muse to write the first story right now.. I'm waiting for you and RiG to post before I begin planning what I'm going to write.. That's not true, I actually think I might have an idea, I just need to be able to sit down and put it down on paper w/o kids bugging me lol

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

i wrote a remix! well, actually i wrote it last year when i first stumbled upon the original, but i didn't ask the author for posting permission til now.... but she granted it, and i've posted it! it's a bit cracky, and slash pairings are implied, but fic! clicky! there's also a link to the original, and it's a xover with SG1
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Awesome, thanks for posting!!

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

feedback is always appreciated.... here or there.... i've got anonymous posting enabled so if you don't have an LJ account, you can still comment there....
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                feedback is always appreciated.... here or there.... i've got anonymous posting enabled so if you don't have an LJ account, you can still comment there....
                I actually have a LJ account. I'll take a look after I put my kids down for bed.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Okay, so I'm writing this new fic to introduce myself to a new character for the SPN RP-fic and, I've noticed that I'm just writing and writing and writing and not stopping like I should be since it's a multi-chapter fic.. lol.. 6pages and I have no intention of stopping yet.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Nice job M!

Comment

Just got back from the wedding of the century...did I miss anything?
                      sigpic
                      Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                      --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                        Just got back from the wedding of the century...did I miss anything?
                        That good huh??

Not really.. We've started a RP-fanfic, I've started writing a new fic because of that fiction and I've written 5,300 words for that new fiction... lol.. Otherwise, nothing much missed

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah, definitely that good...somehow I ended up in the hotel fountain, and molesting a GORGEOUS restored Bentley (not simultaneously). At least it wasn't a '67 Impala, I couldn't be responsible for my actions then...
                          sigpic
                          --Angels in America

Comment

Yeah, definitely that good...somehow I ended up in the hotel fountain, and molesting a GORGEOUS restored Bentley (not simultaneously). At least it wasn't a '67 Impala, I couldn't be responsible for my actions then...
                            Sounds like a grand time! I'm jealous I would totally be all over that Bentley Who could blame you, eh?

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

somehow I ended up in the hotel fountain, and molesting a GORGEOUS restored Bentley ...
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it was a scaper wedding with an open bar...at some point they ran out of vodka for the kamikaze's and started making them with tequila. ...and now I remember why I gave up tequila in college...
                                sigpic
                                --Angels in America

Comment

Working...
                                X