Supernatural Season 8 Spoiler Discussion -tags req for S9 spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Callista View Post
    I think it's called an archery armguard. (I was hoping it would have a cooler name than that, but that appears to be what vendors call them )
    I knew I was wrong.

Jeremy Carver introduces next weeks episode...

...OMG...the closeups of various parts of Dean's body as he's getting dressed in the medieval clothes! Reminds me of the "Time After Time" sequence when Dean is tying his shoes and fixing his tie. Yet again, Dean gets to"dress up".
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

OMG! Dean and Sam don wigs and face paint in tonight's episode!!!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        OMG! Dean and Sam don wigs and face paint in tonight's episode!!!
        I loved this ep. Charlie and Dean are two peas in a pod.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
          I loved this ep. Charlie and Dean are two peas in a pod.
          Oh, they so are!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Watching the latest episode and it was driving me mad trying to figure out where I'd seen Abaddon and the goth chick from. Looked it up, total kick myself moment.

Comment

does anyone know if naomi/amanda is going to be in more eps?
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                does anyone know if naomi/amanda is going to be in more eps?
                Misha just tweeted a picture of AT. Looks like they're filming more now!
                http://t.co/qKHJHdG5

ETA: I think they're filming episode 18 right now. Guy Bee said on Twitter he was directing 19 next week so if they're doing it in order that makes this.
                Last edited by Callista; 07 February 2013, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Actually, I think they're prepping 819 right now so they must have been filming 817 when Misha tweeted the picture. So AT must be in "Goodbye Stranger".

Comment

Top 10 (of what I have no idea) on MTV: #2 is Supernatural - here's a clip with Jensen and Jared talking about Season 8.
                    sigpic

Comment

I actually got to see it when it aired. First time in my life that I was home on the Saturday that Jensen and Jared were appearing on that show. Loved their "fashion talk".
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

I can't wait for tonight's new episode. I am counting the hours.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I liked the latest episode, Man's Best Friend With Benefits though I did think the villain was très obvious. The 'familiar' aspect was a nice twist, something we haven't seen before but which is common in witch-lore... would have liked an answer to whether the chicken or the egg came first, though!

I do hope they get back to the main story soon, though. I don't know who the real villain is, in this season. I know we're being corralled into Crowley (my favourite demon ever), but I'm also leaning towards Naomi being evil (in a cold, soulless sort of way), too. At least, in relation to Our Heroes. I'm itching to find out what she's up to, and how she knows so much, and why she needs to control Castiel and have him report in about Sam & Dean. I'm not sure how I feel about the route the story is taking -- there's always been a clear command chain in heaven, going down from arch-angel, to seraphim, to standard angel and then the lesser angels like cherubim. I just hope the revelation that angels can be controlled and maybe even reprogrammed doesn't screw the whole thing up for me.
                          Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Originally posted by The Urban Spaceman View Post
                            I liked the latest episode, Man's Best Friend With Benefits though I did think the villain was très obvious. The 'familiar' aspect was a nice twist, something we haven't seen before but which is common in witch-lore... would have liked an answer to whether the chicken or the egg came first, though!

I do hope they get back to the main story soon, though. I don't know who the real villain is, in this season. I know we're being corralled into Crowley (my favourite demon ever), but I'm also leaning towards Naomi being evil (in a cold, soulless sort of way), too. At least, in relation to Our Heroes. I'm itching to find out what she's up to, and how she knows so much, and why she needs to control Castiel and have him report in about Sam & Dean. I'm not sure how I feel about the route the story is taking -- there's always been a clear command chain in heaven, going down from arch-angel, to seraphim, to standard angel and then the lesser angels like cherubim. I just hope the revelation that angels can be controlled and maybe even reprogrammed doesn't screw the whole thing up for me.
                            I haven't seen this week's episode yet. Between work and grad school, my DVR gets a work out. Anyway...that title...ummm...yeah...makes me think of...well...something.
                            sigpic

Comment

Haha... I shan't respond to that as you'll get your answer when you watch it.

Also, I'm thinking something HORRIBLE happens to Sam at the end of this season. 'Cos at the end of S1, Dean nearly died. Then at the end of S2, Sam did die. At the end of S3, Dean died and went to hell. At the end of S4 they both almost got nuked by Lucifer rising. At the end of S5 Sam got banished to the Cage, at the end of S6 Sam nearly went insane because of it, and at the end of S7 Dean spent a year in Purgatory. I'm thinking it might be Sam's turn again now for some punishment.
                              Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Originally posted by The Urban Spaceman View Post
                                Haha... I shan't respond to that as you'll get your answer when you watch it.

Also, I'm thinking something HORRIBLE happens to Sam at the end of this season. 'Cos at the end of S1, Dean nearly died. Then at the end of S2, Sam did die. At the end of S3, Dean died and went to hell. At the end of S4 they both almost got nuked by Lucifer rising. At the end of S5 Sam got banished to the Cage, at the end of S6 Sam nearly went insane because of it, and at the end of S7 Dean spent a year in Purgatory. I'm thinking it might be Sam's turn again now for some punishment.
                                That sounds about right. We shall see. The nose bleed at the end sure doesn't look like a good sign.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X