I really like his character too.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Watched it! Loved it! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
      The wife and I loved it too. Hopefully it will be a great season.
      sigpic
      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Season 8 episode titles...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...lfm8o1_400.jpg

...personally, I love ep 8's title the best.
        I do too, but if it refers to what I think it does
        Spoiler:
        it scares me. Do you remember the old "Duck AMUCK" Cartoon? Poor Daffy got majorly abused by the artist/writer in that one!!

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
          Spoiler:
          it scares me. Do you remember the old "Duck AMUCK" Cartoon? Poor Daffy got majorly abused by the artist/writer in that one!!
          That's a top 5 Looney Toons though for me. I'm looking forward to it! :-D
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Yes, I do. Actually I watched it recently on Youtube...LOVE IT! Love Looney Toons!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Yes, I do. Actually I watched it recently on Youtube...LOVE IT! Love Looney Toons!
              At least it isn't the opera one. If they did that, one of them would end up dead!
              Oh, Deanhilda, you're so wuvwy. Yes, I know it, I can't help it.

Comment

At least it isn't the opera one. If they did that, one of them would end up dead!
                Oh, Deanhilda, you're so wuvwy. Yes, I know it, I can't help it.
                LOL! I remember that one! Thank goodness they're not doing that one! Or Duck Season/Rabbit Season, though that might be funny.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Ok, random question b/c it's starting to bug me. That stupid thing is really hard to keep track of- what happened to The Colt?!!?

Ruby's knife apparently has survived a few trips to Heaven, The Pit, and now Purgatory. But for the life of me, I can't remember where that gun ended up. Is is supposed to be making any appearances this season?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                    Ok, random question b/c it's starting to bug me. That stupid thing is really hard to keep track of- what happened to The Colt?!!?

Ruby's knife apparently has survived a few trips to Heaven, The Pit, and now Purgatory. But for the life of me, I can't remember where that gun ended up. Is is supposed to be making any appearances this season?
                    The last I recall seeing it was when Dean shot Lucifer. I think Dean dropped it there, but I don't recall if anyone picked it back up. It may be lying on the ground out near that big mass grave...in which case I would assume whatever cops investigated would have found it and maybe put it in evidence somewhere. Or maybe Crowley went and got it after everyone left but before investigators showed up? Maybe Death picked it up when Lucifer summoned him there? He might want to keep it as a paperweight or something.

It was in the one where they went back to the old west, too, but I think Dean dropped it before coming back to modern day so it was still in the past (which would have had to happen or else it would be one of those pesky time-travel paradox things).

Comment

Simple answer is, it made things to easy. A gun that could kill all but 5 things in all of creation, yeah it had to go.

But i wondered the same thing a few month's back, so i took to searching google. Found an interesting post on some forum i cant remember the name of. It showed a few clips from the episode "Abandon all hope", in it Dean was clearly still holding the colt when he was thrown against the tree. After Cas took Sam and Dean away, it showed a shot of the ground where they were, the colt wasn't laying on the ground. Point is the gun wasn't just left there, they had to of taken it with them.

There's also some debate as to whether or not the gun used by Bobby to shoot Lucifer in "Swan song" is the colt, though i haven't watched the episode in awhile so i couldn't say. I do believe its whereabouts does deserve an explanation though, seeing as it such a big part of the shows mythology.

Comment

From SuperWiki's page on The Colt...

5.10 Abandon All Hope

Dean attempts to kill Lucifer using the Colt.
                        Crowley gives the Colt to the Winchesters to kill Lucifer. Dean uses it against the hellhounds, and either wounds, or kills one, but is unable to stop them all. Dean shoots Lucifer in the head at point-blank range. Lucifer falls and appears to be dead at first, but he gets up in pain, the bullet wound in his forehead heals, and he punches Dean into a tree, this causes Dean to drop the colt and when Castiel rescues him he is unable to retrieve it. Lucifer explains to Sam that he is one of five things in all of creation that the gun can't kill.

However, The SuperWiki has been wrong...

This screencap clearly shows Dean is holding The Colt after hitting the tree:

So, that means they must still have the Colt. Maybe they (Dean) stashed it in the trunk of the Impala... But, then, if they did in fact have the Colt they would have taken it with them when Cass zapped them back to 1861 to kill the Pheonix.

Ugh, I guess we'll never know. Unless it shows up again. We can only hope!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Yep, thats the scene i was talking about. There was also a scene that showed the same ground after cas took them away, the gun wasn't on the ground.

The gun hasn't been seen or mentioned likely for the same reason why they keep trying to get rid of Cas, it gives them to much power. No need to struggle to find a way to kill a monster when you've got a gun that can kill almost anything. But they could easily go back to the way the gun was when they first got it, it having a limited amount of bullet's. As far as we know, Bobby was the only one who knew how to make more.

Comment

Felicia Day is coming back to SPN! \o/

https://twitter.com/feliciaday/statu...03152631623681

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...real-girl.html
                            Last edited by iolanda; 31 October 2012, 01:26 PM.
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

I just saw that. Hooray!!

Comment

I just saw that. Hooray!!
                                I am very happy to hear that too. She was great in the episode she was in last season.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X