Supernatural Season 8 Spoiler Discussion -tags req for S9 spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 10 September 2012, 08:52 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

To me, that guy behind Dean looks either like the guy that played the bartender/vamp/Lenore's friend (also been around the scifi block, notably in BSG) or they guy that played the ring leader in the episode of SGA where the team was sentenced to that planet without a DHD and Weir had to negotiate. Do you know the guys I'm talking about? Seems like whoever that is will be a fairly important figure in the new season.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
        To me, that guy behind Dean looks either like the guy that played the bartender/vamp/Lenore's friend (also been around the scifi block, notably in BSG) or they guy that played the ring leader in the episode of SGA where the team was sentenced to that planet without a DHD and Weir had to negotiate. Do you know the guys I'm talking about? Seems like whoever that is will be a fairly important figure in the new season.
        Seriously, don't read this unless you want a spoiler about who the other character is...
        Spoiler:
        He's a vamp who helps Dean out of Purgatory played by Ty Olsson I think I did read that he was one Lenore's vamps too.

Soooooon!!!!!
        Last edited by Freckles; 11 September 2012, 11:03 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Good. So I'm not going crazy.

I just started Grad school, and one of my new classmates apparently is a fan. I'll finally have someone in the real world to talk to SPN about!
          sigpic

Comment

Writing the date down on my calendar. I do not want to miss one minute of the Winchesters! (and if I don't write it down I will)

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

I really think some amazing things await our Winchester brothers and us this coming season.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Did everyone see the homepage of GateWorld? Amanda Tapping in a recurring role on Supernatural. Talk about great news.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Did everyone see the homepage of GateWorld? Amanda Tapping in a recurring role on Supernatural. Talk about great news.
                  Really? I gotta check this out!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

I really hope they take full advantage of Dean being in purgatory. It would be a perfect opportunity to bring back character's that have been killed and didn't go to heaven or hell. The Trickster(Gabriel) for example, what better place for dead Angel's to end on up other than purgatory.

And than there's Bobby. Where do ghost that choose to stay behind end up? I haven't watched the episode in month's, but i believe the Reaper mentioned to Bobby that if he choose to stay, he wouldn't be back to help him move on. Purgatory would be my guess, and they're sitting on a great way to bring him back.

Comment

I hope we get to see Bobby again too.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                        I really hope they take full advantage of Dean being in purgatory. It would be a perfect opportunity to bring back character's that have been killed and didn't go to heaven or hell...
                        Think of all the monsters they could bring back. Things the boys regrettably had to kill (Jewel Staite's character), things that were particularly bothersome (Gordon). And since they are going to be showing it in flashbacks, they could make this last a while.
                        sigpic

Comment

A different promo for 8.01 from CHCH...

I sooooo cannot wait!!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

I am very excited that we are getting so close to the premiere now.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

TV Overmind interviews Jensen on S8 (spoilers)
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Nice little interview there. Thanks for posting that.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X