Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was the last SPN episode you watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossroad Blues
    Croatoan

Thank you TNT.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Fallen Idols
      sigpic

Comment

Just this minute finished re-watching Two and a Half Men on Sky Living. And you'll never guess what Sky did. They talked, and played an ad over the Dean and Impala scene at the end! Talk about ruining the moment.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          Just this minute finished re-watching Two and a Half Men on Sky Living. And you'll never guess what Sky did. They talked, and played an ad over the Dean and Impala scene at the end! Talk about ruining the moment.
          How rude!

Nightshifter
          Houses of the Holy
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

I believe Children are our Future
            sigpic

Comment

Yellow Fever
              sigpic
              Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

re-watched: Live Free or Twihard
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

The Real Ghostbusters
                  sigpic

Comment

The first 20 minutes of "The Kids Are Alright" before I had to leave for work.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Mommy Dearest
                      sigpic

Comment

the french mistake

Comment

Hi again RIG! I'm working my way through Season 6 online... they're all new to me so it's exciting! My last episode was episode 7, Family Matters. My fave so far of S6 has been episode 6, You Can't Handle the Truth... felt like Dean was more like 'Dean', and we're finding out the truth about Sam!

Spoiler:
                          ]I can't wait for Sam to get his soul back and to see their wonderful brotherly bond again. I was so upset when Dean beat him to a pulp at the end, hate to see them like that!

God I have never got this involved with any other show, I love those brothers so much!!!

Comment

Again, only got to see the first half hour...of "Sin City"...before I had to leave for work.

Originally posted by MrsWinchester View Post
                            Hi again RIG!
                            Hi MrsW!

I'm working my way through Season 6 online... they're all new to me so it's exciting! My last episode was episode 7, Family Matters. My fave so far of S6 has been episode 6, You Can't Handle the Truth... felt like Dean was more like 'Dean', and we're finding out the truth about Sam!
                            YCHTT is an awesome ep but my fave is "Weekend At Bobby's"...and, yes, for the sole reason that Jensen directed it.

Spoiler:
                            I can't wait for Sam to get his soul back and to see their wonderful brotherly bond again.
                            I couldn't wait for that either.
                            Spoiler:
                            I just hate Soulless Sam. I love Soulful Sammy to bits. Though not the same way that I love Dean of course. That said, you'll love episode 12.

Spoiler:
                            I was so upset when Dean beat him to a pulp at the end, hate to see them like that!
                            *cough*Sam beat Dean to a pulp.*cough* (at the end of S5)

God I have never got this involved with any other show, I love those brothers so much!!!
                            OH, I have. SG1/SGA...
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Haha, I've got the attention span of a two year old, so I can't usually engage with shows! If I do, it's usually trashy 'reality-tv' stuff!

Problem with Jensen directing... is that there's a severe lack of Dean throughout the episode! I get withdrawal symptoms y'know.

Comment

99 Problems
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X