Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was the last SPN episode you watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
    What's HMV, if I might ask?
    It's a music/DVD shop It's where I go for most of my stuff when I have a wander around town, but I usually buy things online...usually from Amazon, but HMV don't need to know that!

Back to a previous post: 1) I also think Ghostfacers deserves the dubious honour of worst episode and 2) I forgot the other part I DO like about Red Sky at Morning, the first scene in the car with Sam and Dean where Dean confronts him about going to see the Crossroads Demon at the end of the previous episode.
    I can only remember parts of Red Sky... so I'll have to have a re-watch before I can comment properly, but I don't think it's a bad episode... it had it's moments. They may have been shallow moments, but hey, no-one's perfect! Plus we get more of an insight into Bella!

Back to episode watched today (yesterday)-

Maybe a bad thing for a tv (and specifically SPN) addict. I got an iTouch for Christmas, so I am currently carrying around about 37 episodes of SPN at all times! I've been watching bits and pieces of most of season 2 for the last couple of days. But, I guess the last full episode I 'watched' was IMTOD. It's one of the few episodes the 4-yr-old is allowed to watch without me having to fast forward anything. I let her watch it in the back seat while we were driving around yesterday and I listened to it!
    37 eps? I love that idea!! *sigh* IMTOD, another great one...

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    On the Head of a Pin (One of my top 5 eps..it gets even better the more times I watch it) and It's a Terrible Life.(Lots to love in this one as well).
    You wouldn't believe it, but me too!

And also, a few days ago watched Criss Angel... , After School Special and Sex and Violence ... God I love S4

sigpic

Comment

Jump the shark

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        Jump the shark
        enjoy that one did you?

So did I
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          enjoy that one did you?

So did I
          Meh, it's ok!

sigpic

Comment

I know what you did last summer!

next: Heaven and Hell
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
              I know what you did last summer!

next: Heaven and Hell
              *squeaks* Love those two!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                *squeaks* Love those two!
                Me too!! love Anna and the Titanic skit!
                xx
                sigpic

Comment

I believe the children are our future and The curious case of Dean Winchester

sigpic
                  Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Yesterday I watched Sympathy for the Devil, Good God Y'all, Free to be me and you & The End. I got a few minutes into Fallen Idols and fell asleep! But in my defence, it's hard work watching all those eps at once!

sigpic

Comment

Just had a re-watch of Sam Interrupted....still trying to put my finger on why I don't like this one as much as I think I should! Oh and two days ago...Red Sky at Morning...but I do really like this one.
                      sigpic

Comment

^^ I watched Red sky... too... I'm sure you're shocked!

Also in the last few days I watched Fallen idols and kinda watched Yellow Fever when I was capping it!

sigpic

Comment

Just about to watch Swap meat

sigpic

Comment

Devil's Trap

Though watching it in syndication, they have replaced Bad Moon Rising at the end with some cheap, crappy song. Those copy right laws are a pain in the....
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                              Devil's Trap

Though watching it in syndication, they have replaced Bad Moon Rising at the end with some cheap, crappy song. Those copy right laws are a pain in the....
                              Huh? Noooo, why?

Stupid people! The music fits the show perfectly.... that's just downright rude!!

sigpic

Comment

Watched the Season 2 finale earlier....Bro's been given the first four seasons to watch.... been slowly going through the episodes with him... then going back and replaying them for my sis as well.

Definitely a fan now... though i gotta be careful not to get what happens between the start of S3 and wherever America are so i don't get spoilered

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Working...
                                X