Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was the last SPN episode you watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
    I'm sorry! Feel better, I wish you Whump Dreams!
    Thanks, I'll be ok... distraction's the name of the game, and there's lots of it in The Benders! I'll take those dreams too!

sigpic

Comment

Watched Abandon All Hope..., loved Mark's performance in it!!
      sigpic
      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Abandon All Hope for the fourth time since last night. It's going to be a long 9 weeks. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
          Watched Abandon All Hope..., loved Mark's performance in it!!
          Same here... on both accouts. He gets creepy and funny in the right balance!!

sigpic

Comment

Just watched Abandon All Hope Fantastic ep.

Yes..Lucifer keeps getting better...and I love how
            Spoiler:

his body's getting the worse for wear as it's having trouble containing all that power!
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I just watched Abandon All Hope. What an epic episode!! Both sad and funny!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

My wife wanted to see "Abandon All Hope", so we watched that this evening. This was my third time seeing the episode since Thursday.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I watched 5 minutes of Jump the shark... doesn't that count?

sigpic

Comment

IMTOD, ELAC, Bloodlust, and CSPWDT. Criminy! I watch those a lot!!

Comment

I watched The Real Ghostbusters and Abandon All Hope but was very disappointed with myself for:

Spoiler:
                      not realising salt doesn't work against Hellhounds. Was very disappointed IcarusAbides picked up on it and I didn't. He didn't have to be so mean tho, and tell me I was wrong, a simple question like: "does salt really work?" would do for me. Reminding me about Goofer dust and how it's makeable is not the way to tell me I'm wrong, just let me figure it out for my self.

Sorry, rant over. Damn you IcarusAbides!!
                      x
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                        IMTOD, ELAC, Bloodlust, and CSPWDT. Criminy! I watch those a lot!!
                        Can't think why!

Yesterday I watched Shadow twice cos it was on telly and then on +1

sigpic

Comment

I haven't watched one in DAYS!! Busy with Thanksgiving here in the States, plus I am trying to NOT watch for a few weeks, to wean myself off....or I won't make it through the hiatus!! Trying to space out my viewings and really savour the episodes I do watch.

Comment

Bloodlust
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Abandon All Hope for the third time
                              sigpic
                              My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

I just watched the pilot episode. I was surprised at how much I remembered since I had only seen it once, when it aired originally.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X