Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome Great news to wake up to in the morning!!
    sigpic

Comment

Never thought I would say that but I am less than thrilled to hear that. Season 6 was an almost complete failure in my opinion and not even close to any other season in quality. Even at its lowest moments Supernatural used to be a lot better than it is now and the thought of yet another seaon of this is actually quite a downer to me.

I will probably wait till the season finale and then decide if I will watch season 7. If there is no sign of recovery I won't tarnish my fond memories of SN any further.
      In the darkness of night we hear the whispers of the void

Comment

Absolutely awesome news...now I can really enjoy the nail biting finale with the any fear. Excellent. I love this show.

Originally posted by Jaemal View Post
        Never thought I would say that but I am less than thrilled to hear that. Season 6 was an almost complete failure in my opinion and not even close to any other season in quality. Even at its lowest moments Supernatural used to be a lot better than it is now and the thought of yet another seaon of this is actually quite a downer to me.

I will probably wait till the season finale and then decide if I will watch season 7. If there is no sign of recovery I won't tarnish my fond memories of SN any further.
        If a show stops being interesting to me I stop watching it. Easy.
        Pity you have to rain on everyone's else parade!
        sigpic

Comment

The CW Renews 'Supernatural' For Season 7

The Winchester brothers live to fight again, along with four other series.
          Blair Marnell
          Apr 27th, 2011

Considering that the apocalypse was supposed to have occurred two years ago, the Winchester brothers are doing a good job of extending their journey.

The CW has renewed "Supernatural" for a seventh season alongside most of its returning lineup. "Supernatural" was created by Eric Kripke and debuted in 2005, with Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles as Sam and Dean Winchester; a pair of brothers who hunt demons, vampires and other assorted monsters.

The series was originally envisioned as a five season story, culminating with the narrowly averted end of the world, but the show's continued popularity has given it another season once again.

"The Vampire Diaries," "America's Next Top Model," "90210" AND "Gossip Girl" were also given early pickups for next season, leaving "One Tree Hill" as the only CW returning series to not get a renewal at this time.

"Nikita" and "Hellcats" remain in contention for next season, but both freshmen series are considered to be on the bubble and they are still in danger of cancellation.

"Smallville," the CW's long running superhero series is also ending this season without a confirmed successor in place. Back in the fall, the CW announced that "Raven" was in development as a potential replacement, but the lack of buzz on that project has led some to believe that it's not happening any time soon.

The complete fall schedule for the CW will be announced next month.

Source: Click Here
          sigpic

Comment

Way to go, SPN!

Maybe it'll get at least 8 seasons. Charmed did, so why not?

Comment

Yes, Charmed did...and Charmed came back from the ashes for S8...S8 wasn't supposed to happen. Hopefully, S8 will be intentional for SPN!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                Yeah, we finally need one

There isn't much to tell expect that we HAVE a season seven, but Bob Singer told in an interview what he might think of as an theme for the next season:

http://www.tvline.com/2011/04/supern...sical-episode/
                I already started this one
                sigpic

Comment

I personally believe that Charmed should have ended at the S7 finale...but that's for another thread.

Wonder if SPN will have a official comic book? I think it already has one, but not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by blazingfire View Post
                    I personally believe that Charmed should have ended at the S7 finale...but that's for another thread.

Wonder if SPN will have a official comic book? I think it already has one, but not sure.
                    IDK...but if it does I would like to see it! :-)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      IDK...but if it does I would like to see it! :-)
                      I found this on a quick Google search...

http://www.amazon.com/Supernatural-R.../dp/1401222056

Comment

No worries.
                        Merging wand activated !
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          I already started this one
                          Oh Didn't see that. Sorry

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                          No worries.
                          Merging wand activated !
                          Thank you!!
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Y'welcome !
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by blazingfire View Post
                              I found this on a quick Google search...

http://www.amazon.com/Supernatural-R.../dp/1401222056
                              Thanks for posting that!

No worries.
                              Merging wand activated !
                              Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                              Oh Didn't see that. Sorry

Thank you!!
                              Y'welcome !
                              Yay! We're a happy merged thread Let the discussion begin!
                              sigpic

Comment

Back to Bob's idea, I heard that a couple weeks ago. I thought it was a great idea. I love the eps when they come across other hunters. I've always had the feeling that our boys are kinda the odd ones out when it comes to how most hunters operate. They seem to be able to get along with others better than most. I'd like to see a little story behind the "last of a dying breed". Especially after "Frontierland". I want to see how our boys connect to the old hunters of the Wild West.

At least for an episode, at least
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X