X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Speaking of which...
    http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...esteel-sig.jpg
    ...made this last year. Wasn't sure if I liked it so I never posted it.
    lol,that's hysterical! He's so natural with that look

Comment

Hi! I just started watching SPN Made this wallp (with tut) and wanted to spam share

sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Clown of Apocalypse View Post
        lol,that's hysterical!
        Glad you like it! That makes me like it all the more now.

He's so natural with that look
        That he is!

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        Hi! I just started watching SPN Made this wallp (with tut) and wanted to spam share
        ACHAJA!!!!! So, how're you liking the show? Do you have a favorite Winchester yet? Oh, I'm so excited!

So pretty!!!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

*giggles* Thank you RiG I LOVE the show!!! It's really great, interesting, funny and creepy Oh my fav is Sammy Luci made me a sig with him *is proud* Jared is HOT!!! But I love Dean as well and think he's also nice guy hehehe
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Very cool!!! Which program did you make it with?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
              Very cool!!! Which program did you make it with?
              Thank you I use Photoshop CS3
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*giggles* Thank you RiG
                Welcome.

I LOVE the show!!! It's really great, interesting, funny and creepy Oh my fav is Sammy Luci made me a sig with him *is proud* Jared is HOT!!! But I love Dean as well and think he's also nice guy hehehe
                A Sam Girl Eh? Well, I guess you can tell which Winchester brother my heart skips a beat for. But, I will admit to admiring the Padalecki form. I do post in the Sammy thunk thread even though I'm in love with his brother. And he is a very nice guy...and Jensen can sing!

You use PS CS3? *is jealous* ...even though I have been known to produce some pride (on my part) worthy works of art with little old GIMP. My skillz are improving all the time. I've yet to make a wallpaper though and I'm nowhere near as skilled as you are.

Btw, I started this thread because I was making so many SPN icons and sigs (honing my craft) and I noticed that there weren't too many SPN fans in the SG Graphic Art and Display Thread (if I'm wrong in my assumption I apologize) and, well, I wanted a place where I and other SPN fans could post their/our artwork for show and snurchies. So, here we are!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

RiG, you do amazing things with Gimp. I'm completely useless with it.

Achaja, love the wallpaper. I've never really been able to figure out how to do that style. Of course, I haven't bothered to read through the manual I have for my program either, which could probably help in that department

And I'm on spring break for the next week and a half, so hopefully I'll get to work on some stuff since I've been a little backlogged.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                    RiG, you do amazing things with Gimp.
                    Why thank you.

I'm completely useless with it.
                    Hey, I was useless too...at first. But, I played around with it, tried things, experimented with all the differente filters and effects, and before long I had gotten the hang of it. And I'm still learning. There are tons of GIMP tuts on Youtube, for all sorts of things. That's where I learned the whole pictures in words/fonts thing. Give that a shot, see what happens!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

RiG - I remember when you started your "journey" with SPN It was shocking because you were so much into Rodney And I remember your Jensen icons, lots of them! Good that you started this thread! I must go through all the pages to see these beauties^^ I'm just little scared for the spoilers (I'm at the beggining of season 2 now)

And come on! Your skills are amazing right now, seriously! You have this artistic sense, croping, compositions - it's really great in your case I must tell you I have a friend who can make such pretty artworks in GIMP that I can't do! Really, I think it's just a matter of practice. I learnt most of things thanks to Luci, her tuts, it took me 3 years now

A question for you - where did you get these photos of Jensen in shirt? Or what is your pic source? I just started collecting some

Thanks warrior_chic It's like RiG said - practice makes perfect, you just need to start it's great fun you know
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad192/Achajka2/th_spn2.jpg[/URL]
                        Wohooo,that's gorgeous! I think I'm familiar with your tuts in graphics thread.They are all wonderful!
                        Also,glad to hear you loved the show!

Comment

I'm wondering, do any of you use multiple programs? I use Paint Shop Pro X, and only tried the trial of PSPhoto Pro X. Other than that, I haven't really tried seeing what other programs can do. Partly because I can't really buy Photoshop at the moment...
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you Evil Clown of Apocalypse

I used to use PS 7. Also helped my cousine with GIMP once (for his class) and have tried Corel PhotoPaint but Photoshop is the best imo. I think it's all about the skills we are able to learn, program is secondary thing

Oh I love comming here and watch all your guys sigs
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I have never used any other programs besides Photoshop.Maybe I get used to fooling around with PS for a long time,I find the other photo editing programs so confusing
                              Also I can find lots of resources for PS like tutorials or other stuff.

Comment

RiG - I remember when you started your "journey" with SPN It was shocking because you were so much into Rodney
                                I know, and I'm still into Rodney. I still post in his thread.

And I remember your Jensen icons, lots of them! Good that you started this thread!
                                Thanks, yeah.

I must go through all the pages to see these beauties^^ I'm just little scared for the spoilers (I'm at the beggining of season 2 now)
                                Oh, you've got a ways to go! I'm not sure there are spoilers in this thread though, at least I don't think?

And come on! Your skills are amazing right now, seriously!
                                Thank you!

You have this artistic sense, croping, compositions - it's really great in your case
                                Thanks. I have gotten better at cropping, I've thought more "outside the box" so to speak. I used to be a crappy cropper.

I must tell you I have a friend who can make such pretty artworks in GIMP that I can't do! Really, I think it's just a matter of practice. I learnt most of things thanks to Luci, her tuts, it took me 3 years now
                                Well, practice does make perfect!

A question for you - where did you get these photos of Jensen in shirt? Or what is your pic source? I just started collecting some
                                What shirt? The purple one? I, ah, googled Supernatural Season 4 promo pics. Then I remembered where I'd seen the S4 promo pics and went there. Er, here.

Back to Google, after I googled it I found a pic where, when I hovered the curser over it and it enlarged a wee bit I saw the word "similar". I then clicked on that word and it brought up new search results with/for that shirt.

Thanks warrior_chic It's like RiG said - practice makes perfect, you just need to start it's great fun you know
                                Really great fun!

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                                I'm wondering, do any of you use multiple programs? I use Paint Shop Pro X, and only tried the trial of PSPhoto Pro X. Other than that, I haven't really tried seeing what other programs can do. Partly because I can't really buy Photoshop at the moment...
                                I primarily use Gimp...but I do, on occasion, need PB expertise. There are certain things that I have yet to learn how to in Gimp that I already know how to do with PB. Also, some things are easier for me to do with PB. That is, when PB isn't being an asshat.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X