No announcement yet.

TV Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck's back in the lead. We gotta make Dean and Sam and Cas and Bobby proud and...VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

votin and havin a blast
      sigpic

Comment

Supernatural is number 1
        sigpic

Comment

See, now that that info has been made public, I'm afraid Chuck will make a resurgence like they always do. My roommate (sarcastically) suggested I stay up til 3am to keep voting. I have to be up for class at 7, but I don't really have to be conscious for class
          sigpic

Comment

Not necessarly. As long as we stay dedicated, Supernatural could stay in the lead. I'll vote the rest of the night if I have to. I want SPN to win. Our show needs to be shown the love as well. Don't give up and keep voting.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I stayed up til 3am voting. think i managed at least 2000 votes yesterday (no joke), so we may have pulled it off
              sigpic

Comment

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!?!?!?

I'm sorry for the torture! The suspense is killing me, too. I had a dream that there was a surprise upset. Or was it a dream...??? :>
                http://twitter.com/TVGuideMagEIC

P.S. 1.1 million votes in the last 9 hours. That's 1/5 of the total votes cast. And I can assume they were all either Chuck or SPN.
                Last edited by warrior_chic; 02 November 2010, 09:23 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Here's hoping we got it in the end.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X