No announcement yet.

Where do I know them from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally placed the Crocotta guy from Long Distance Call. Should have placed him soonersince his character's name is Clark. He's the reporter that hounded Clark in season 1 of Smallville.

Comment

Beau (Dominic Zamprogna) from Dead Man's Blood was Aries in SGA's Childhood's End. He also appeared in SGU as Dr. Boone in two episodes...Life and Light.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Dan Shea was the stunt coordinator for SG-1. He also played the part of the Gate technician, Siler. He was one of the cops outside the pawn shop in Bloody Mary AND he is one of the demons guarding Lilith in New hoarmony in No Rest For The Wicked.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
          Dan Shea was the stunt coordinator for SG-1. He also played the part of the Gate technician, Siler. He was one of the cops outside the pawn shop in Bloody Mary AND he is one of the demons guarding Lilith in New hoarmony in No Rest For The Wicked.
          He was? I had no idea. And I missed his second appearance as a demon. Does anybody know if he did any stunt work on Spn? I'm guessing his area is technical stuff like rigging etc. - he doesn't exactly look the physical type... Although he did get knocked out by Dean in Bloody Mary.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

No idea if he did stunts in SPN, but in SG-1 he DID do all the physical stunts as well as the set up. It's why they had the running gag of Siler always getting hurt in SG-1! Besides the Siler stuff, he was RDA's stunt double and there are a couple times you can really tell it's him (carrying Daniel through the Gate in The Light.

Comment

No idea if he did stunts in SPN, but in SG-1 he DID do all the physical stunts as well as the set up. It's why they had the running gag of Siler always getting hurt in SG-1! Besides the Siler stuff, he was RDA's stunt double and there are a couple times you can really tell it's him (carrying Daniel through the Gate in The Light.
              Wow, really? Talk about appearances being deceptive!

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Also, in Abyss, when Jack/Canaan was trying to escape through the gate with that woman.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  Lorne from SGA was also in an episode but I don't recall which one.
                  Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  That's right, he played a plastic surgeon in Time is on my Side. He only survived until the opening credits, though...
                  Funnily enough though, Kavan's acting partner for the opening scene in that episode was Craig Vernoni who portrayed Dr. Peter Grodin in the first season of "SG:A" (I consider it a genious idea to have Peter Grodin and Major Lorne not only in the same episode but in the very same scene! ) and Otto, White's assistant on "Dark Angel", season two.

Eli (Lenore's mate) in Bloodlust was a regular as Sam Soloway, the bar keeper in "Men in Trees".
                  Twinchy---
                  sigpic
                  FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Beau (Dominic Zamprogna) from Dead Man's Blood was Aries in SGA's Childhood's End. He also appeared in SGU as Dr. Boone in two episodes...Life and Light.
                    And he played Jammer on BSG...which is always what I associate him with. Currently he has a major role on the day time soap General Hospital.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                      And he played Jammer on BSG...which is always what I associate him with. Currently he has a major role on the day time soap General Hospital.
                      Oh yeah, I forgot I was going to say that one when we first started this thread. When he was first on General Hospital I kept staring at him trying to figure out HOW do I know this guy?...until the next time I watched Dead Man's Blood!

Comment

Originally posted by Twinchy View Post
                        Funnily enough though, Kavan's acting partner for the opening scene in that episode was Craig Vernoni who portrayed Dr. Peter Grodin in the first season of "SG:A" (I consider it a genious idea to have Peter Grodin and Major Lorne not only in the same episode but in the very same scene! ) and Otto, White's assistant on "Dark Angel", season two.
                        *cough*Veroni*cough*

And I thought that was Dominic in GH. I don't watch it though, I've just seen him on the covers of soap magazines and digests.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          *cough*Veroni*cough*
                          Oops, of course, my bad. Seems like my typing went ahead of my spelling - again.
                          Twinchy---
                          sigpic

Comment

Watching Family Remains today. The mom, Helen Slater, was Supergirl, in the bad Supergirl movie from 1984 or so. She has also guested on a dozen different shows recently, including Smallville.

And the boy, Danny? (spoiler for the final season of Lost):

Spoiler:
                            He played Jack's son in the sideways world, season 6

Comment

Originally posted by Twinchy View Post
                              Oops, of course, my bad. Seems like my typing went ahead of my spelling - again.
                              Happens to me all the time.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh, I completely forgot to mention that Nicki Aycox who portrayed Meg Masters in the first season (and again in an ep of the fourth) is now a regular on the crime show Dark Blue.
                                Twinchy---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X