No announcement yet.

"Didja ever notice..." Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didja notice in WIAWSNB the lawn mower Dean uses is set ridiculously high, it wouldn't cut anything!

Comment

No, I didn't notice that - but it would reinforce the fact that Dean has no clue how to mow a lawn.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Well, they said it was a real house on location. They probably had to do that to keep from over-mowing the real lawn. I imagine they also probably took the blade off as well to protect the homeowner's property. But I still smile everytime I see Dean's miserable landscaping skills!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
          Didja notice in WIAWSNB the lawn mower Dean uses is set ridiculously high, it wouldn't cut anything!
          I totally noticed that and it bugs me to no end every time.

They could have set it lower because I seriously doubt they even had the mower running when they filmed it. Granted it's totally easier to push through grass when it's set high so maybe they didn't want to wear Jensen out.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

Didja notice in Red Sky At Morning Sam starts the Latin chant in the cemetary at the end and the second word he says is "Castiel"!

Comment

Didja notice in Red Sky At Morning Sam starts the Latin chant in the cemetary at the end and the second word he says is "Castiel"!
              Yep. Noticed it the first time I saw the episode!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                Yep. Noticed it the first time I saw the episode!
                I take it you saw season 4 BEFORE you saw season 3 then?

Comment

I take it you saw season 4 BEFORE you saw season 3 then?
                  Um...yeah.

Didja notice that in the episode Bad Day at Black Rock that bunnies/rabbits abound in the episode? There is a rabit coming out of a (magic) hat on the scratch tickets and the war veteran/medic as a patch on his shoulder with a rabbit on it. There are others too...
                  Spoiler:
                  I actually didn't notice this. I, ah, read about it in the SPN S3 companion guide.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Sorry this is late stars.

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    Would you share with us how you got to this number? Cause I'm a bit confused whether Dean died 101 and 102 times in Mystery Spot. And when he died in Sam's vision, shot by Psychic Boy in S1 - does that count?
                    Spoilers for S5...
                    Spoiler:
                    Okay, here goes... At one point in Mystery Spot Sam says "This is the hundredth Tuesday in a row I've been through..." Dean's 100th death is by dog. Then death 101 comes on Wednesday, only this one is real, poor sam. Before that is, as you say, Psychic Boy - which is his first death. 103 so far... Future Dean in The endis killed by Lucifer/Sam. 104 now... Then there's No Rest for the Wicked where it's death by Hell Hound. 105.
                    To review:

Death #1.....Nightmare (Sam's vision)
                    Death #2.....Mystery Spot (100 x)
                    Death #3.....Mystery Spot (Wednesday)
                    Death #4.....No Rest for the Wicked(Helll hound's chew toy)
                    Death #5.....The End (future Dean)
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Um...yeah.

Didja notice that in the episode Bad Day at Black Rock that bunnies/rabbits abound in the episode? There is a rabit coming out of a (magic) hat on the scratch tickets and the war veteran/medic as a patch on his shoulder with a rabbit on it. There are others too...
                      Spoiler:
                      I actually didn't notice this. I, ah, read about it in the SPN S3 companion guide.
                      Well, you are still more observant than I am! I also saw the seasons out of order, but never heard Sam say Castiel until today when I watched the ep! AND, I have that same season 3 companion book and I don't remember that about the rabbits! I must have old-timer's disease already!

Comment

Well, you are still more observant than I am! I also saw the seasons out of order, but never heard Sam say Castiel until today when I watched the ep! AND, I have that same season 3 companion book and I don't remember that about the rabbits! I must have old-timer's disease already!
                        You're both more observant than me. I've seen that episode since season 4 and I still didn't catch it.
                        Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

Um...yeah.

Spoiler:
                          I had to go back and watch that one again...and yes I noticed this time around. Amazing what we miss unless we're clued into it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry this is late stars.

Spoilers for S5...
                            Spoiler:
                            Okay, here goes... At one point in Mystery Spot Sam says "This is the hundredth Tuesday in a row I've been through..." Dean's 100th death is by dog. Then death 101 comes on Wednesday, only this one is real, poor sam. Before that is, as you say, Psychic Boy - which is his first death. 103 so far... Future Dean in The endis killed by Lucifer/Sam. 104 now... Then there's No Rest for the Wicked where it's death by Hell Hound. 105.
                            To review:

Death #1.....Nightmare (Sam's vision)
                            Death #2.....Mystery Spot (100 x)
                            Death #3.....Mystery Spot (Wednesday)
                            Death #4.....No Rest for the Wicked(Helll hound's chew toy)
                            Death #5.....The End (future Dean)
                            Thanks for coming back to this! But I have one more to add to the list. (S5 spoiler)
                            Spoiler:
                            Dean got shot dead in Dark Side of the Moon

As for hearing things in incantations, I thought it was funny when Cas mentioned 'Nokia' in the summoning spell for
                            Spoiler:
                            Rafael in S5. Kinda continued with the phone metaphor they started when mentioning the 'open line' thing between the angel and his vessel.

sigpic
                            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              Thanks for coming back to this!
                              Your welcome...

But I have one more to add to the list. (S5 spoiler)
                              Spoiler:
                              Dean got shot dead in Dark Side of the Moon
                              YES! Your right! I completely forgot about that one!

So, he's died 106 times. Poor Dean!

As for hearing things in incantations, I thought it was funny when Cas mentioned 'Nokia' in the summoning spell for
                              Spoiler:
                              Rafael in S5. Kinda continued with the phone metaphor they started when mentioning the 'open line' thing between the angel and his vessel.
                              Interesting...
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Yeah...I know...quoting myself...sad.

So, he's died 106 times. Poor Dean!
                                Just saw another Dean death...in Dream A Little Dream of Me real Dean shoots dream Dean dead. But he was only dead for like a few seconds before he goes all demon-y.

So...107 times...and counting...
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X