"Didja ever notice..." Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    They also could have just taken an empty bottle and a cross with them, and fill them with water after security and make some instant holy water in the waiting area
    True.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Ok, I finally looked it up. The market I was talking about is called Benny's Market and Italian Subs. And kitty-corner from it, it WAS the same house they used for Cole's house Death Takes a Holiday and the victim of the "hooker from God" in Houses of the Holy.

Comment

Wow, talk about perceptive! That's amazing that you noticed that.

Since we're talking about Hollywood Babylon on another thread - didja notice that they recycled some set pieces for Hell Hazers? The water tower was featured in Crossroad Blues, and the cabin is from Roadkill.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Nah, I'm not usually that good. But that market has a distinctive look and I must have seen the two episodes close together.

Comment

Just put this in the episode specific thread:

Spoiler:
            Didja notice that when Castiel grabs Dean's arm to cut his hand, he grabs Dean right arm, pulling Dean's right shoulder towards him. But a second later they reverse the angle and Dean's LEFT arm and shoulder are pulled forward and Castiel cuts his left hand?

Comment

I had this pointed out to me by my kids, but maybe some other people missed this as well.

Didja notice... that the
              Spoiler:
              shapeshifter baby
              in Two and a half men copied the
              Spoiler:
              baby on the diaper box? I just thought the change was random, but my daughter pointed out that the shifter has to see the thing it turns into.

Edit Just found something along the 'Didja know' lines.

Didja know... that Eric Kripke's son was born on May 2nd, 2007, the same day they picked for Sam's birthday? Kripke himself called this coincidence 'creepy'.
              Last edited by starg8fans; 10 October 2010, 01:17 PM.

sigpic

Comment

I did notice the thing from Two an a Half Men , especially because
                Spoiler:
                I first noticed that there was a black baby on the box and found it unusual. I am not sure if there are even coloured kids on diaper boxes around here.

Did you notice that the last scene from "The third man" was filmed at 49°11'46.85"N 122°56'9.20"W ? I guess, most probably not, but that place was so distinctive that I managed to find it via Google Earth
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Well now that I've gone through the whole thread, I've got a few to add.

-Didja notice that the stained glass window Anna keeps drawing before she remembers who she is shows up a lot in the show? I've also noticed it in other shows that film in and around Vancouver.

-RiG posted this early about the diner name.

But the "food" on the little sign is actually a candy that mimics the state nut of Ohio.Which is where Chuck lives, if you look at the license plates of those eps. And in case you don't know, NEVER eat a buckeye nut. It's poisonous and could kill you. Stick to the chocolate and peanut butter candy.

- Kripke's wife shares a bday with Dean and Jessica. But that's not as creepy, since he chose that.
                  sigpic

Comment

More of a "Didja know?"

Didja know...that the airport (the interior shots) seen in Phantom Traveler is the same airport that Jensen and Jared fly into and out of when traveling to and from Vancouver?

From SuperWiki:
                    Vancouver International Airport, South Terminal, where Jensen and Jared regularly catch their flights to L.A.
                    I heard about it on the commentary for the episode and thought it was pretty neat. I think Jared was the one who mentioned it.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Didja notice that in most episodes, the boys wear the same 2 ties when they wear the suits. The red one with white stripes and the blue one with stripes. They just switch between them.
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't know if this has been posted already but I'm going to post it anyway.

Didja ever notice that when Sam and Dean are in the mill after Dean screams like a little girl. Just before the scene ends you see the boys leave the frame with Dean laughing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Melia View Post
                          I don't know if this has been posted already but I'm going to post it anyway.

Didja ever notice that when Sam and Dean are in the mill after Dean screams like a little girl. Just before the scene ends you see the boys leave the frame with Dean laughing.
                          I'm really kinda amazed that they can get as much accomplished as they do with all the goofing off those guys seem to do
                          sigpic

Comment

And quite often the 'goofing off' makes it into the final cut. Not just 'Eye of the Tiger' material, but ad libs. Didja know... that Dean's proverbial 'Son of a b!tch' outbreak as Bela drives off with their lottery tickets wasn't scripted? And neither were (spoilers for Two And A Half Men)
                            Spoiler:
                            whining back at the baby in the Supermarket, and giving it whiskey to taste.

sigpic

Comment

You got to love the boys and their ad libs. Makes the show that much mroe fun.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                And quite often the 'goofing off' makes it into the final cut. Not just 'Eye of the Tiger' material, but ad libs. Didja know... that Dean's proverbial 'Son of a b!tch' outbreak as Bela drives off with their lottery tickets wasn't scripted? And neither were (spoilers for Two And A Half Men)
                                Spoiler:
                                whining back at the baby in the Supermarket, and giving it whiskey to taste.
                                Nor was the "World Weekly News" "Weekly World News" Bit from...I forget the episode. Jared was correcting Jensen and they left it in.

Another for the Didja know list...

Didja know...Spoilered for S5's My Bloody Valentine and the latest SPN mag:
                                Spoiler:
                                that the raw ground beef that Cass eats is really uncooked Vegetarian ground round? Yep, got it straight from the horses mouth, er, Angels mouth. Misha divulged that tidbit in the latest SPN Magazine.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X