Who is the HOTTEST guy on SUPERNATURAL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Yes, it would be a crying shame to make this any smaller. Those lips, fingers and THE ring (!) deserve nothing less.
    Darn straight!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    This is the one in Chicago, right? I just hope you a lot of fun. And please bring us a lot of pictures!!!
    Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    Awesome! Hope you have a blast! And yes, bring pics!
    Yes, And say "Hi." for/from us too!

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 29 September 2010, 09:09 AM.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Yes, Chicago. I will try my best for pictures, but I am going to be VERY far away. For my first convention, and with my finances where they are, I decided to just go for general admission (way out in the boonies). If I go again, I will probably save up for better seats.

BUT, I will get the jpeg of my photo ops with Jared and Jensen (separately, I didn't have $209 for the J&J sandwich!), and will post those if I can figure out how! Wish I could afford more photo ops and autographs, I would have loved one with Misha. But I'm not complaining!!!! JENSEN!!!!!! (sorry, I have to scream that everytime I say it because until 2 weeks ago, Jensen wasn't going to be at this one and I was crushed!) *happyhappyhappyhappyhappy*

Comment

CASTIEL the Rouge angel

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
          Yes, Chicago. I will try my best for pictures, but I am going to be VERY far away. For my first convention, and with my finances where they are, I decided to just go for general admission (way out in the boonies). If I go again, I will probably save up for better seats.

BUT, I will get the jpeg of my photo ops with Jared and Jensen (separately, I didn't have $209 for the J&J sandwich!), and will post those if I can figure out how! Wish I could afford more photo ops and autographs, I would have loved one with Misha. But I'm not complaining!!!! JENSEN!!!!!! (sorry, I have to scream that everytime I say it because until 2 weeks ago, Jensen wasn't going to be at this one and I was crushed!) *happyhappyhappyhappyhappy*
          Have an awesome time! I can understand your excitement, a con without Jensen would be less than half the fun. No offense to the Sam girls, the same is true the other way round. Together they're more than the sum of the parts. And if you're having problems posting the pix, just let me know and I'll talk you through it step by step. Or you could e-mail me the file and I'll post it for you. Purely self-serving offer, of course, since I just can't get enough Jensen pix.

Found this shot on a YT vid. Just look at those eyelashes! Anybody have an idea what ep this is from? I'd love to cap a full-sized version of this - minus the logo.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Wish I could tell ya which episode that pic is from...Niiiiice lashes!

sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

That really is a nice shot of his eyes! Unfortunately, I don't recognise the scene either Can you maybe post the link to the video? I'll try my best to figure it out

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yupp!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Now, this is familiar.

Spoiler:
                      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 02 October 2010, 07:11 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh boy, this thread really isn't good for a girl's heart. 16 pages of all that hotness is just dangerous for a Saturday morning *thud*

Anyway, we all seem to be able to agree on this

But I'm personally going to have to go with this:

and this:
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree.

I mean, have you ever seen eyes this shade of green?

sigpic
                          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Him.

sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Well, in keeping with that^, I found this somewhere on PB

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                                Well, in keeping with that^, I found this somewhere on PB

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...seventhday.jpg
                                Oh, I love it!

To continue the theme, found this somewhere on Fanpop...
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X