This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
    It's gonna be fun to go back through trying to find all the inside/fandom jokes. I do the same thing with SG1's 200. That's still hilarious, and I'm gonna bet 'The French Mistake' will have it's lasting effects
    Originally posted by yessika View Post
    OMG amazing episode!! I can't wait to watch it again and find more inside jokes
    Upon my first rewatch I noticed a guitar in "Jensen's" trailor. Last night I noticed Gummy Bears (among other food stuffs) on the tray thingie that that woman was carrying on the set while walking past Dean and Sam. Or is that Jensen and Jared?

That's all got though...
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Looks like next week's one is also going to be very different:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9qiTtblRgY
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Gotta say, the end of that one had me a little uncomfortable. This one's gonna be very interesting.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Upon my first rewatch I noticed a guitar in "Jensen's" trailor. Last night I noticed Gummy Bears (among other food stuffs) on the tray thingie that that woman was carrying on the set while walking past Dean and Sam. Or is that Jensen and Jared?

That's all got though...
          Hope you don't mind, I've replied in the French Mistake thread.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            Hope you don't mind, I've replied in the French Mistake thread.
            Not at all! *goes to check it out*
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

And another sneek peak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhE4Q...layer_embedded

I still have no idea whats giong on in this episode.
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Whatever it is, it's gotta be big to get Bobby out and in disguise.

I know why I miss Rufus when I'm reminded he hasn't been around. Did anyone else catch him say "This isn't rocket surgery"?
                sigpic

Comment

Enjoyed Friday's episode! Finally got my DVR recording things properly!
                  sigpic

Comment

I really can't wait for tomorrow night's episode. This one looks pretty darn good.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      I really can't wait for tomorrow night's episode. This one looks pretty darn good.
                      I'm excited for it, and all I know about it is that Rufus comes back.

And on another note, apparently Mark Sheppard landed in Vancouver a few days ago, possibly for SPN.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm excited for it, and all I know about it is that Rufus comes back.

And on another note, apparently Mark Sheppard landed in Vancouver a few days ago, possibly for SPN.
                        I certainly hope that is the case.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I hear that Lenore is gonna be back... She's the vamp that Gordon Walker wanted to kill in Bloodlust. Can't, for the life of me, remember where I read/saw it though...

And, as far as tomorrow night's episode, I have no clue what the hell is going on. No idea what it's about. And, no, I haven't checked out the "sneek peeks" yet.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            And, as far as tomorrow night's episode, I have no clue what the hell is going on. No idea what it's about. And, no, I haven't checked out the "sneek peeks" yet.
                            I have, and they didn't help much. I feel like something big is gonna happen since this one still seems to be pretty secretive. And the only other hints we have are those early promo pics of the cemetery.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have, and they didn't help much. I feel like something big is gonna happen since this one still seems to be pretty secretive. And the only other hints we have are those early promo pics of the cemetery.
                              Guess we'll get to find out tonight!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, they were very secretive about this episode.

But there are some glimpses we got:

- Bobby, Rufus, Samuel and Gwen will be in it
                                - it's got something to do with mothers newest monster
                                - there were promo shots at a Jewish cemetery, a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue band can be seen. Rufus is Jewish.
                                - Jim Beaver told in his twitter that Rufus isn't dead. Yet. (but was he honest?)
                                - This was (according to Jim) also the episode where everyone was sick. Except Jared.
                                - There will be a dispute between Samuel and Bobby.
                                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X