Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*psst* why are we spoiler-ing spoilers in the spoiler thread? Because they're season 5 spoilers? Sorry, just thought it was funny!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      Sera Gamble talks about Season 6, but not really in depth and no real spoilers for all who saw the episodes so far:

http://tvguide.ca/Interviews/Feature..._finale_GD.htm

Thanks for the link, hon! This is the most encouraging news I've heard about the direction for season 6 so far!

Comment

What I really can't wait for is the reunion between Dean and Sam. That should be very emotional.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          It was
          Spoiler:
          Sam. I just know it. God brought him back, since Dean and Sam passed his "test". Lucifer is back where he belongs - in his cage.
          A friend of mine thinks its
          Spoiler:
          Sam's ghost.
          sigpic

Comment

I mean, in a way it is since he's
            Spoiler:
            come back from the dead. But I don't think he's a spirit. I mean, after stopping the Apocalypse and Dean finally letting him grow up, what unfinished business could he have that keeps him here?

And to answer your question, Crichiel, yes, we spoiler these since everything from S5 is supposed to be under tags outside of the S5 spoiler thread. Better safe than sorry. People might peep in here just to find out when the next season starts, without having seen all of the eps.

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              I mean, in a way it is since he's
              Spoiler:
              come back from the dead. But I don't think he's a spirit. I mean, after stopping the Apocalypse and Dean finally letting him grow up, what unfinished business could he have that keeps him here?
              Dean...after all family is important
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                Dean...after all family is important
                Yes it is, but what
                Spoiler:
                unfinished business is there between the brothers? That's usually what keeps spirits around. Or maybe he just wanted to make sure that Dean kept his promise. Sam's face in the last shot was kinda hard to read, it could have meant either approval or disapproval.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  A friend of mine thinks its
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam's ghost.
                  I don't see them taking that route on the show. And really, I don't think I would want them to.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I don't see them taking that route on the show. And really, I don't think I would want them to.
                    I agree on both counts. That would feel just wrong on so many levels.

sigpic

Comment

Only time (or spoilers) will tell
                      sigpic

Comment

I recently read a FF in which the "Sam is back" scene happened some months after the events in Lawrence. I liked that idea.
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                          I recently read a FF in which the "Sam is back" scene happened some months after the events in Lawrence. I liked that idea.
                          "Recently"?! It would have to be VERY recently since the episode just came out 5 days ago!! It always amazes me how fast the fanfic authors can write an episode tag story!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                            "Recently"?! It would have to be VERY recently since the episode just came out 5 days ago!! It always amazes me how fast the fanfic authors can write an episode tag story!!
                            The joys of having English as secondary language - there is a great chance that you chose the wrong word under the ones possible

Also my perception of time is a little off at the moment
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Last week we posted spoilers about what we should expect to see in season 6 of Supernatural and we learned that the show will go back to more one-shot storytelling with an season-long goal. In light of the season 5 finale that aired late last week, a lot of people are wondering how that will work. In some respects it's not really a return to the first or second season, since the show has always had a lot of one-off episodes with a long-term goal woven in, but we can expect that the Apocalypse storyline will be over and done with.

Now, courtesy of a translated Brazilian interview with Jensen Ackles, we learn a pretty big spoiler about season six. Seriously, don't read any further if you don't want to know!

Spoiler:
                              Expect season six to pick up a few years after the season five finale:
                              For the creative aspect, we need to understand we just got over a gigantic climax and we’re getting into an unknown territory. The Apocalypse was avoided. That’s why we getting forward a few years and see where the Winchesters are and how it’s their lives. I can’t help, but think of the final scene of “The Hurt Locker” (2009 Oscar winner), when the main character sees himself in front of a shelf with several cereal boxes and doesn’t know what to do. The guy disarms bombs in Iraq, but gets lost on the supermarket! That is not his reality, just like not being a hunter looks like a different world to Dean. All his life was dedicated to one single task, almost like a voluntary slavery, now it’s time to face the monster of real world. That’s totally new to me, through the acting perspective, and I’ll explore a lot more of Dean’s life, that’s why I’m so excited. A kind of introspective tension, like inside monsters.

Now, I know what you're all thinking – they're going to pull a Desperate Housewives! The truth is I'm both fascinated and frightened to see where this will lead. Supernatural has always followed a pretty tight and sequential time-line, so it will be interesting to see how this works out.

The question is, of course, what will we see when we jump into the future? I speculated in my season finale recap that I believed Sam wouldn't reveal himself to Dean and would let his brother live out a normal life. If that's true, Dean's going to be pretty pissed when he finds out his brother is alive after thinking him in Hell or many years. What would push Dean back into hunting if he's been out of it for a few years? Will he just up and leave Lisa and Ben? I can't really see the whole family going out on the road, so I honestly don't know how this will play out, but I'm very interested in finding out.

In the meantime, if you follow the link to the translation, you'll find scans of the original interview. If anyone out there speaks the language and wants to double-check the translation (not that I distrust the original translator, of course!), feel free to post your translation in the comments below.

Email: clarissa @ tvovermind.com

Source: TVOVERMIND
                              sigpic

Comment

I read the original translation

Spoiler:
                                but I don't see how the get out of that, that the next season will take place a few years later.
                                Last edited by iolanda; 18 May 2010, 09:57 AM. Reason: Why do I leave unfinished sentences here?
                                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X