Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    So, anyone seen them?
    They showed a trailer for it during one of the breaks in SPN last Thursday. Seeing that only confirmed to me that it is something I would not go out of my way to watch. Watching Dean and Sam having some fun at their expense is fun enough for me, without that element, the Ghostfacers are too irritating to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
      They showed a trailer for it during one of the breaks in SPN last Thursday. Seeing that only confirmed to me that it is something I would not go out of my way to watch. Watching Dean and Sam having some fun at their expense is fun enough for me, without that element, the Ghostfacers are too irritating to watch.
      Amen!
      sigpic

Comment

Not related to Ghostfacers...did anyone actually watch this? I certainly didn't ...but I was watching last week's episode of Justified (new show on FX) and Travis Wester (Harry) was in it playing some hired muscle to beat up and intimidate people. lol.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
          Not related to Ghostfacers...did anyone actually watch this? I certainly didn't ...but I was watching last week's episode of Justified (new show on FX) and Travis Wester (Harry) was in it playing some hired muscle to beat up and intimidate people. lol.
          Oh my
          sigpic

Comment

I just finished Ghostfacers, the ep. I loved the way the episode was done.
            sigpic
            Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma626 View Post
              I just finished Ghostfacers, the ep. I loved the way the episode was done.
              I agree, sure they're lame but only because their lameness wan intended to add some contrast to Sam and Dean. However I also agree with the general consensus of the community on this one, without Sam and Dean, the Ghostfacers are not good enough in any way to support themselves in a stand-alone anything.
              Founding member and councilman of The League for the Empowerment of Villainous Inquisitor Laborers
              Also know as The League of EVIL.

Supporter of the philosophies and practices of the Alterans and the Asgard.
              Supporter of the Galactic Empire.
              Supporter of all of Dr. Nicholas Rush's methods throughout all of SGU so far.

"If you immediately know the candle light is fire, the meal was cooked long ago." -Oma Desala
              "The only moral way to change someone's mind...is to present evidence." -Alteran
              "We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, through argument and debate but most of all, freedom of will." -Alteran
              "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
              "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." -Einstein

Comment

Ghostfacers just needs to go away....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  Ghostfacers just needs to go away....
                  I don't watch them, so I don't care. If they had fun making the spin-off and they didn't want more than that- why not?
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                  X