Recommend your favorite Spn fanvids here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Glad you liked it! It's so funny watching them dance! Specially Jensen.

Love the little red shorts scene.
    Thought you'd love those shorts...

I like this one. On set season 6 pics...so be warned...some are very spoilery. These have already been posted on the spoiler thread but it's great to see them again...all together with a great piece of music

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post

I like this one. On set season 6 pics...so be warned...some are very spoilery. These have already been posted on the spoiler thread but it's great to see them again...all together with a great piece of music

Awesome vid, Lizzie, thanks for the rec! (And it even played for me, as opposed to the earlier ones... ) You're right, the music is epic. Man, I can't wait for S6 to start! *glares at calendar* Move, dammit!

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        You know me so well.

like this one. On set season 6 pics...so be warned...some are very spoilery. These have already been posted on the spoiler thread but it's great to see them again...all together with a great piece of music

Great vid, thanks for sharing! Love the first song!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

My son is a bloody genius, he finds the best Spn vids. This one is totally awesome, didn't know the song before but it's perfect for Spn. And don't be fooled by the picture, this vid is very funny.

sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*
            Sorry!!!!
            I've been a naughty girl.. I haven't been around for a few weeks as Ive been busy with family stuff, but yay! the kids are back at school next week and even though it's been great, it'll be more better for them to get back in their routine again with school!

Anywhooo... A new vid for ya!!

Watch out for creepiness and horror! so the kiddies might want to look away now

Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 01 September 2010, 01:42 PM.
            sigpic
            Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
              *sneaks in*
              Sorry!!!!
              I've been a naughty girl.. I haven't been around for a few weeks as Ive been busy with family stuff, but yay! the kids are back at school next week and even though it's been great, it'll be more better for them to get back in their routine again with school!

Creepy is right... Man, they should use that song on the show!

Here's a great one... cute and funny...

...and I really like the song.

Oh, and be sure to check out "Wild Boys" afterwards. It's wicked!
              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 01 September 2010, 02:08 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

A Sam vid!!

just out yesterday too!

Enjoy!

sigpic
                Made by me.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK2yRsXSBJA

thanks for sharing, great song and awesome vid!

I have to check out all the other great once, too! To bad I can´t green you right know.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                    thanks for sharing, great song and awesome vid!
                    You're welcome. Glad you liked it.

I have to check out all the other great once, too! To bad I can´t green you right know.
                    It's the thought that counts.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

I think I am on a roll with the run up to the new season starting.. I just want visuals till then!

The usual spoiler alerts work..

Spoiler's ahead!

sigpic
                      Made by me.

Comment

Great vids

I think I am on a roll with the run up to the new season starting.. I just want visuals till then!

Spoiler's ahead!

[video=youtube;har1lQHJ8js]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=har1lQHJ8js
                        I especially loved this one.....yep keep the visuals coming.
                        sigpic

Comment

I love this whole channel pretty much. The comedy trailer is particularly awesome

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nyah86Pr...12/vDYBrWP1Iwg

p.s. Sorry if it's already been posted.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                            My son is a bloody genius, he finds the best Spn vids. This one is totally awesome, didn't know the song before but it's perfect for Spn. And don't be fooled by the picture, this vid is very funny.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP4g2Yw7H7U
                            That is fantastic! Thank your son for me.

Comment

Finally got round to catching up in here too. And all vids played for me - YAY!

*sneaks in*
                              Sorry!!!!

So with you on that one. I breathed a sigh of relief when my two were back at school.

That really is one scary vid. Why is it that the combination of kids and horror is always particularly scary?

[vurlJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK2yRsXSBJA[/url]

That was a good one. Although I could have done without the eye scene from Time is on my side... And I LOVED 'Wild Boys'. Man, that song takes me way back when.

A Sam vid!!

just out yesterday too!

Enjoy!

I love it when vids really illustrated the words to a song, and this was was extremely well done.

Spoiler's ahead!

That was awesome. Especially loved the way the Impala faded out at the end.

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                              I love this whole channel pretty much. The comedy trailer is particularly awesome

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nyah86Pr...12/vDYBrWP1Iwg

p.s. Sorry if it's already been posted.
                              Can't remember having seen this, and you're right, this is pure genius. Found another one among the rec's that's just amazing - but it does come with a tearjerker warning.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nyah86Pr.../6/L-nVWyICMok

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                              That is fantastic! Thank your son for me.
                              Will do.
                              Last edited by starg8fans; 30 September 2010, 01:53 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry if these have already been posted. And don't try this unless you're of age in your respective area, but just watching these are hilarious.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mTUN18AFP4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4QFfRtSBkI
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X